BY QUAKER #74 in Cereal

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

MiriamP (.
Review for: Quaker® Life® Original Cereal 370g Box more...
My favorite cereal since I was about 7!!! It’s sooo yummy I remember I used to add pomegranate seeds into my milk and cereal. It’s not pricey and it’s sold in almost every food store you go to, I do recommend this cereal!
Tina T.
Review for: Quaker Original Multigrain Cereal 18 oz; 1 lb 2 oz; 513 g more...
Honestly, I never really eat Quaker's cereal until this year. I work at a preschool and we have "snack time" for them and we usually have different snacks everyday. So, one day we had Quaker's original multigrain cereal and the kids love it! I decided to eat some myself and I agree with the children. It has a hint of sweetness to the cereal that does not overpower it. I definitely bought a box for myself.
Christy S.
Cottage Grove
Review for: Quaker® Life® Original Cereal 370g Box more...
I have been eating Life cereal my entire life and have always enjoyed it! It tastes delicious plain out of the box, with milk, or as a dessert (try s’mores rice crispies with these as the rice crisps)! Yum! Plus I can find it at almost any store! It’s a good food for young or old!
Ally M.
Minnesota Minneapolis
Review for: Quaker® Life® Original Cereal 370g Box more...
I love this cereal it’s a perfect sweetness and it’s also priced very well especially if you buy in bulk. It seems very healthy, I eat it almost every day and it gets me off to a good start. Yum yum yum
Precious-Anastasia s.
Reading, PA
I love this cereal. It had a nice light sweetness to it without being overwhelmed. I think it’s the perfect take in a sandwich bag on the go snack. My daughter eats it almost everyday and I don’t feel guilty that it’s like super sugary or anything. Would recommend!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I LOVE this cereal!!!! I haven't had it in quite awhile but it's always been one of my favorites. I love the texture of the squares, especially after they've been soaking up milk for a few minutes. I enjoy this with breakfast or as an afternoon/evening snack.
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
This is my favorite cereal and really the only one that I eat. It's so good and simple the way that cereal should be. It's sweet enough to be good but not too sweet where it feels like a dessert which I appreciate. I drink this with Lactaid milk or just eat it dry 😊
I just recently started buying these and omg. I never knew how good they were! I’m a person who can eat cereal every single day and if you love the slightly soggy taste..then these are for you. I put a little sugar and they be lit !
Skye H.
Pauma Valley
A little sweet, but not too much. It is a cereal that you have to eat fast if you don't want it to get soggy. Other than how fast it gets soggy it is a favorite of mine. It can be expensive so watch out for sales.
Cassandra M.
Henderson, NV
Best cereal for a subtle sweet taste in the morning...or afternoon. I don’t like sugary cereals so this one is perfect because it’s multigrain and it has light sugar taste. Definitely I will buy again.
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.