Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD

Which is better- regular or cinnamon?

Christina H.
Christina H.
Sierra Vista , AZ
7 months, 1 week ago
i love the regular. The cinnamon is ok but the regular is much better
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
1 year ago
Regular I dont like Cinnamon much!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Orchard Park, NY
1 year, 4 months ago
The regular Life cereal is my favorite because you really can manipulate it to taste however you want. I have also noticed that there have been other dups of Life cereal, however nothing compares to the actual Quaker Life cereal brand, it is absolutely amazing!!!
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
1 year, 4 months ago
I love the regular, and they once had a Vanilla flavor that I really enjoyed.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
1 year, 5 months ago
I prefer the regular.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Philadelphia, PA
1 year, 5 months ago
I like the original better.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
2 years ago
I would say original. It has a great simple taste. Perfect for breakfast!
Karina P.
Karina P.
2 years, 4 months ago
I prefer the regular one you can always add some cinnamon if you want.
Jammy I.
Jammy I.
Grand Prairie, TX
3 years ago
Cinnamon certainly tastes better to me but then again I love almost anything containing sugar. I'd say it depends on your taste buds but be sure to give the cinnamon a try ;)