BY QUAKER

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Tina T.
Review for: Quaker Original Multigrain Cereal 18 oz; 1 lb 2 oz; 513 g more...
Honestly, I never really eat Quaker's cereal until this year. I work at a preschool and we have "snack time" for them and we usually have different snacks everyday. So, one day we had Quaker's original multigrain cereal and the kids love it! I decided to eat some myself and I agree with the children. It has a hint of sweetness to the cereal that does not overpower it. I definitely bought a box for myself.
MiriamP (.
Review for: Quaker® Life® Original Cereal 370g Box more...
My favorite cereal since I was about 7!!! It’s sooo yummy I remember I used to add pomegranate seeds into my milk and cereal. It’s not pricey and it’s sold in almost every food store you go to, I do recommend this cereal!
Ally M.
Minnesota Minneapolis
Review for: Quaker® Life® Original Cereal 370g Box more...
I love this cereal it’s a perfect sweetness and it’s also priced very well especially if you buy in bulk. It seems very healthy, I eat it almost every day and it gets me off to a good start. Yum yum yum
Precious-Anastasia s.
Reading, PA
I love this cereal. It had a nice light sweetness to it without being overwhelmed. I think it’s the perfect take in a sandwich bag on the go snack. My daughter eats it almost everyday and I don’t feel guilty that it’s like super sugary or anything. Would recommend!
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
This is my favorite cereal and really the only one that I eat. It's so good and simple the way that cereal should be. It's sweet enough to be good but not too sweet where it feels like a dessert which I appreciate. I drink this with Lactaid milk or just eat it dry 😊
I just recently started buying these and omg. I never knew how good they were! I’m a person who can eat cereal every single day and if you love the slightly soggy taste..then these are for you. I put a little sugar and they be lit !
Skye H.
Pauma Valley
A little sweet, but not too much. It is a cereal that you have to eat fast if you don't want it to get soggy. Other than how fast it gets soggy it is a favorite of mine. It can be expensive so watch out for sales.
Cassandra M.
Henderson, NV
Best cereal for a subtle sweet taste in the morning...or afternoon. I don’t like sugary cereals so this one is perfect because it’s multigrain and it has light sugar taste. Definitely I will buy again.
Miranda S.
New Franklin, OH
This is my absolute favorite cereal! It pretty healthy. It fills you up and it has just the right about of sweetness to it. You can add all kinds of fruit to it or just eat it as it. It's a bit pricey but worth it!
Clarissa L.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Quaker Original Multigrain Cereal 18 oz; 1 lb 2 oz; 513 g more...
Easy breakfast. Great for on the go! Super yummy! Good value for a good price! Good for all ages and healthy too! I love the flavor! Also good for snacking during the day or for a late night snack. It is filling but does not make you feel bloated at all. I can eat this every day and never get tired of it!
Caitlin B.
Kensington, MD
Which is better- regular or cinnamon?
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this have any artificial or un-natural products on it?
Skylar S.