BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Miah M.
I love this easy to take bar. I takes away the need to snake and it is the best. I love to give it to the kids for lunch and easy out the door breakfast. I love buying this all the time to keep it on hand. It is healthy and i love it. I recommend this to anyone.
Amber T.
Brandon, MS
I love cereal bars. They are a quick alternative to cooking breakfast. These have a lot less sugar than most and taste so good. The price is decent too. I bought mine at my local Walmart.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
These are a wonderful mid morning snack but they don't have enough protein or calories for a meal. They are also highly packed with added sugar.
Whitney C.
Chandler, AZ
My kids love these for their for after school snacks! They are healthy and fills their little bellies till dinner
Bianca B.
York, PA
I buy the box at Walmart. My kids love it. Not too sweet and gives them what they need
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
I take these #Quaker® 25% Less Sugar Mixed Berry Cereal Bars with me to work, in the car when travelling and always have them in my pantry when I want a quick, healthy and delicious snack. I have bought them many times because they also make a great breakfast when I am in a hurry or no time to eat a proper meal.
Carryl M.
Oh these are really good. Used to always take them to school as a quick healthy snack. It tastes pretty good. I think it had a apple cinnamon n I Lik it too. Umm it's pretty affordable. D only down side was that it's kinda sweet. But most people Lik dt lol