BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Martha S.
Toppenish, WA
Perfect for on the go mom and kids! They taste great and are made in our favorite flavor!
Madie P.
Boaz , AL
Good for head aces I recommend if any one has bad head problems or nerve and stress problems
Melissa S.
Delicouse my kids love them so muh for snacks and they are very sweet and have a very delicous taste
Cara L.
Perfect snack for on the go or easy thing for the kids to grab on their own. I love it because it's a healthy option & tastes delicious.
Nikita P.
Bremerton, WA
It's not the greatest at all. I am very happy with the regular flavor of the life snacks.
Brittany l.
kingsport, TN
My kids love taking these to school for snack time they tell me everyday their friends ask if they'll share
Lala P.
Denver, CO
I love easy to go snacks. I love the taste of apple in this cereal it's so delicious easy especially when I am running late
Laís C.
Sharon, MA
It is a worthy product... I was impressed by the use of stevia in Blue Diamond toffee flavor almonds and Sobe blueberry, though. If you are worried about a healthy snack, that's a good one to add on your day!
Victoria L.
Tracy, CA
no me parecieron muy sabrosos simplemente no me gustaron el sabor ni la textura que tienen en general esta marca me parece muy buena pero este producto no me gusto nada
Jennifer H.
Fort Knox, KY
These are so yummy. I've been a fan of life cereal for years. Not too sweet but full of flavor. This apple cinnamon flavor is on point. Nice flavor option when the original flavor has run its course.