BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hailey T.
Blue Mountain, MS
Love this stuff! Apple and cinnamon and yum! Crunchy and sweet, I'd eat this every morning if I could.
Aura G.
Life is such a good friend, always delicious always good on calories sugar's pretty much everything
Mary P.
These are perfect portion, no clean up needed. Just pour milk and grab a spoon !
Evelyn P.
Washington, MI
Acho uma delicia esses biscoitinhos! São bem baratinhos e muito faceis de encontrar em qualquer lugar! Eu como sempre, e sempre tira a fome e me saceia. Sabor maravilhoso Comprei no walmart, se nao me engano e acho uma delicia! de verdade, vale muito a pena comprar gente. Recomendo!
Thalita P.
Miami , Florida
Well i dont eat cereal , but i Will answer for my husband EVERY SINGLE MORNING he cames with a bowl of cereal and says because Life is life ,Smile and eat a full spoon, seriously life has a propaganda boy in my house and don't know tell them immediatly , lol.
Katie M.
Kennesaw, GA
I love granola and cereal, apple cinnamon tasting things, and a good breakfast or snack food. This crunchy cereal does not disappoint one bit. It is great as a breakfast or as a snack. I have not eaten it in a while, but not because it tastes bad, but because I have run out of time to sit down and eat in the morning. But, I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Marriah B.
Cottonwood, CA
Be honest I really don't like this but I do like a lot from life I'm not really sure I don't like this because I bought it and I was like oh I think I really really will like this but I ended up
mary b.
Somerset, PA
I like any life cereal it has a good taste too it .i highly recommend it too anyone. Good price for it at Walmarts
Anguie M.
Provo, UT
My son loves this one and we can use it to make trail mix with or like an easy snack
Sara Douglas L.
Vestavia, AL
I love this cereal. I usually do not try new cereal, but one of my friends told me to try this, and I was not disappointed. It keeps me full until lunch time and does not have that much sugar.