BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cara L.
Perfect snack for on the go or easy thing for the kids to grab on their own. I love it because it's a healthy option & tastes delicious.
Monica Z.
These snack on the go's are so convenient and easy to store in your purse. That's why I love packing them and they taste great to.
Melissa K.
Williamsport, PA
I have always been a big fan of life cereal. Delicious with milk or dry as a snack. Apple cinnamon is my favorite variety .
Lala P.
Denver, CO
I love easy to go snacks. I love the taste of apple in this cereal it's so delicious easy especially when I am running late
dawn m.
i love everything apple. i love cereal as well so its like a dynamic duo its very tasty an i would totally recommend this
Alexis S.
Coal Township, PA
Simple fast easy on the go breakfast especially when running late. this is your go to. and its apple cinnamon my favorite
Suzanne C.
Newark, DE
Life has been one of my favorites since I was a kid. It's still my go to when I need something quick in the morning!
mary b.
Somerset, PA
I like any life cereal it has a good taste too it .i highly recommend it too anyone. Good price for it at Walmarts
Laura P.
San Antonio, TX
This is honestly my favorite cereal of all time. it will always be my all time fav. it's so simple, yet so perfect
Riley K.
Commerce Township, MI
This is great for a meal or snacking delivers a great taste and a great energizer either in the day or the moning