BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Bedford, PA
The cinnamon is just so good! It's like toasted crunch but way better! Keeps me filled up in the morning too.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
We love life products but tried these and they did not go over well at all. It wasn't a great apple flavor.
Carina S.
Carina S.
Apple cinnamon is one of my favorite flavors in all cereals. I live this pouch that is a perfect portion.
Emma T.
Emma T.
Tucson, AZ
I eat these in the morning for school so I just grab em and go they are really good recommend 10 out 1 😏😏
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Maple Grove, MN
We love these! They are perfect for lunch box grab and go ready items! It's available almost everywhere.
Erika S.
Erika S.
Springfield, OH
Yassss! my all time favorite cereal period! its perfectly balanced, not too sweet but just sweet enough.
Tashia L.
Tashia L.
Not my favorite. I prefer the regular life cereal or the cinnamon kind. This just doesnt do it for me
Aura G.
Aura G.
Life is such a good friend, always delicious always good on calories sugar's pretty much everything
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
I tfdjsi8sisk,nclslsl kgueufhtbt. 8eisii one. Iwisosododi. Urudiziaoaib. Ueueidi9 to get up to walk
barbara s.
barbara s.
Dayton, OH
can;t go without a box of life my grandaughter just loves them so i buy them at least once a month