BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Washington, MI
Acho uma delicia esses biscoitinhos! São bem baratinhos e muito faceis de encontrar em qualquer lugar! Eu como sempre, e sempre tira a fome e me saceia. Sabor maravilhoso Comprei no walmart, se nao me engano e acho uma delicia! de verdade, vale muito a pena comprar gente. Recomendo!
richelle r.
richelle r.
Dunkirk, NY
This is probably my favorite cereal in the whole. A lot of cereal I don't buy it I don't like and I probably Buy close to like 7 boxes of months of this cereal because this is all mine and my family so I would recommend this to everybody awesome cereal and it has an amazing flavor.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
Life Go Snacks Crunchtime Apple Cinnamon Cereal is delicious! This is a great product fro an on the go snack or just something to hit the spot! It is easy to find and inexpensive to purchase. Tastes great and is easy to store in a backpack, purse, or desk drawer at work.
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV

I love all your presentation is very nice grain shape is different and original and its unique flavor and apple cinnamon is a perfect combination I liked it because I can take it anywhere and not get tired of eating
I recommend it is a perfect portion of fiber
Thalita P.
Thalita P.
Miami , Florida
Well i dont eat cereal , but i Will answer for my husband EVERY SINGLE MORNING he cames with a bowl of cereal and says because Life is life ,Smile and eat a full spoon, seriously life has a propaganda boy in my house and don't know tell them immediatly , lol.
Sara Douglas L.
Sara Douglas L.
Vestavia, AL
I love this cereal. I usually do not try new cereal, but one of my friends told me to try this, and I was not disappointed. It keeps me full until lunch time and does not have that much sugar.
amy s.
amy s.
I was not a big fan of this. It had a different taste and texture than anything I was used to from Life cereal. I didn't enjoy it with milk and I didn't do it plain. I won't be repurchasing.
Erinn C.
Erinn C.
Deforest, WI
What an easy way to enjoy the apple cinnamon cereal on the go! The apple cinnamon cereal has great flavor, and now these small bags make it easy to enjoy anywhere!
Thacia S.
Thacia S.
College Place, WA
I love how light weight these are and they make such a good snack at work! I also like taking them to class with me and snacking on them there too!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I love this cereal because its healthy and also because its flavorful but not overly sweet and artificial tasting. I like the convenient size also.