BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laís C.
Sharon, MA
It is a worthy product... I was impressed by the use of stevia in Blue Diamond toffee flavor almonds and Sobe blueberry, though. If you are worried about a healthy snack, that's a good one to add on your day!
Jennifer H.
Fort Knox, KY
These are so yummy. I've been a fan of life cereal for years. Not too sweet but full of flavor. This apple cinnamon flavor is on point. Nice flavor option when the original flavor has run its course.
Katie M.
Kennesaw, GA
I love granola and cereal, apple cinnamon tasting things, and a good breakfast or snack food. This crunchy cereal does not disappoint one bit. It is great as a breakfast or as a snack. I have not eaten it in a while, but not because it tastes bad, but because I have run out of time to sit down and eat in the morning. But, I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Erinn C.
Deforest, WI
What an easy way to enjoy the apple cinnamon cereal on the go! The apple cinnamon cereal has great flavor, and now these small bags make it easy to enjoy anywhere!
richelle r.
Dunkirk, NY
This is probably my favorite cereal in the whole. A lot of cereal I don't buy it I don't like and I probably Buy close to like 7 boxes of months of this cereal because this is all mine and my family so I would recommend this to everybody awesome cereal and it has an amazing flavor.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

I love all your presentation is very nice grain shape is different and original and its unique flavor and apple cinnamon is a perfect combination I liked it because I can take it anywhere and not get tired of eating
I recommend it is a perfect portion of fiber
Thalita P.
Miami , Florida
Well i dont eat cereal , but i Will answer for my husband EVERY SINGLE MORNING he cames with a bowl of cereal and says because Life is life ,Smile and eat a full spoon, seriously life has a propaganda boy in my house and don't know tell them immediatly , lol.
amy s.
Des Moines, WA
1,281 reviews
I was not a big fan of this. It had a different taste and texture than anything I was used to from Life cereal. I didn't enjoy it with milk and I didn't do it plain. I won't be repurchasing.
Marriah B.
Cottonwood, CA
Be honest I really don't like this but I do like a lot from life I'm not really sure I don't like this because I bought it and I was like oh I think I really really will like this but I ended up
Katie W.
Osteen, FL
Love the flavor this has so tasty and my kids love it too I will never buy anything other than this cereal it's delicious and so savory I love the apple kick it has adds flavor and makes it taste so good