BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker® Popped® Rice Crisps are a delicious snack with a light and crispy crunch. Made with rice and grains we add a little heat and pressure and POP! A satisfying, crunchy snack you can feel good about.

Joy M.
Love these! I had no idea they were discontinued, I just bought them at a discount store. They’re so light and only 80 calories! And the flavor is great to be a rice cake!
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
I can eat a whole bag of these without knowing. Very highly addictive cause they are light and melt in your mouth. All the flavors are delicious. But warning you can't just eat the recommended daily dose!
Shanria P.
Atlanta, GA
I really liked how the wee light and fluffy. I snacked on the whole bag and it didn't leave me with a bloated feeling. the were affordable enough to grab on the go as my lunch for work. I found these at Walmart and loved them. I for sure would recommend you to try!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Unlike the butter flavor, these aren't too salty. Just the right amount of the flavoring. My only complaint is that for some unknown reason, I never really get a lot in the bag. Like maybe 1/2 to 2/3 of what's listed on the back, which I dislike.
Amanda S.
I love Quaker popped crisps! They make me feel like I can snack without hurting my diet. In moderation, these are a pretty good alternative to chips. The ranch flavor isn't my favorite but overall this is a good product.
Kathryn W.
Jackson
These are the best and great alternative to regular chips, I could just munch on these all day. They have a nice strong flavor and that isn't over powering and lower calorie to boot!
Miss M.
These were okay. I don't know how I feel about the ranch taste with the soft kind of corn chip. The texture was a little weird and I think that is what made the combination off for me.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
These are so delicious. My husband and I love these. They tend to be more expensive than regular chips, but it says they're healthy so we can eat a full bag and not feel bad, right?
Pamela R.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I tried the cheddar, sour cream, and caramel flavor and I am addicted now. I felt like this is a great snack for my diet. It helped me with my sweet, tangy, and salty cravings without loading on the calories. I shared them with my boyfriend and he was amazed also. He almost ate a whole bag on me. Thank god we got two of every flavor! He loves how #bzzagent is so good to me. I also had my parents try these products. They were blown away considering they don't like rice cakes at all!
Alyssa T.
Novi, MI
I picked these up on a great sale at Meijer. They were all just $1! Usually when Meijer has their 10 for 10 sale these are usually only a buck! What is great about these is they are a great snack for any time. This is probably my favorite kind out of all the different flavors. Would recommend.