BY QUAKER

Quaker life cinnamon cereal 21 oz. see more...

Audra G.
Audra G.
So crispy & the cinnamon is so yummy! My kids love all kinds of cereal but when I would buy Cinnamon Life they would eat the whole box in one sitting lol. It's delicious with or without milk. Sometimes we eat it dry for a snack. Mostly we eat it with milk because it tastes the best that way but it's also nice dry as a snack.
Erin W.
Erin W.
Cincinnati
A soggy cereal lover's dream! They start out crunchy but become soggy fairly quickly. Some people might not like that but I LOVE soggy cereal. The cinnamon sugary taste keeps me coming back bite after bite. I'm not sure this is the healthiest breakfast choice but if you're looking for good flavor and texture, it's perfect!
Chase K.
Chase K.
Life cinnamon was something I didn't think I would like so much! It seems to have such a good balance of flavor and the cinnamon isn't over done or anything! That's why I would rate this so highly, my only reasoning in not giving it a 5/5 is the price is a bit high compared to other cereals.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Jermyn, PA
Life cinnamon cereal is my absolute favorite cereal. It has a great cinnamon flavor that is not over powering. For the amount you receive in a box, it's totally worth the price you pay. I love to put a small amount in a Ziploc baggie and have it as a snack during a super busy day.
Bria F.
Bria F.
This is one of my favorite cereals. I grew up on this brand and especially this flavor. I love how it doesn't have too much or too little cinnamon. Plus, it's sold in every market I shop at so it's easy. I would by far recommend this product to anyone who loves a delicious start to their day.
Lexie S.
Lexie S.
Des Moines, IA
Cinnamon Life is one of my all-time favorite cereals. It loses a star because it's usually pretty expensive and it's still insanely sugary even though it's promoted as a healthier option. When I need my cereal fix, this is one of my top choices.
Emily J.
Emily J.
This is my absolutely favorite flavor of Life cereal. It tastes great, even for people who aren't a big fan of cinnamon, it really is not that strong. I think it is a good value, even though it can cost a little more than the the more common cereals, it is well worth it. I have eaten this on and off for a very long time and it has never failed me. It is a must-have for anyone with kids!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
I love this cereal. It is so simple yet so delicious. It is a great value for a reasonable price, and is a healthier cereal option compared to sugary brands. I love the taste of this cereal, especially with ice cold milk.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Orlando, FL
I've loved Life cereal since I was young and have shared that love with my 1 year old. This cereal has the perfect amount of sweetness without being overloaded with sugar. Something I can feel good about feeding my kids.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
The best cereal. It's sweet, but it's not like headache & stomachache overly sweet like the marshmallow cereal. It's healthier than the competition and I think that even though it's not as healthy as kashi is tastes alot better and keeps you full longer