BY QUAKER

With toasted oats, real strawberries pieces and a delicious layer of yogurt flavored coating, this tasty snack won’t last long in your cupboard—but you won’t mind, knowing the whole family’s getting whole-grains and the taste they love.

• 11 grams of Whole Grains
  • Good Source of Calcium

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Brown Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Invert Sugar, Dried Coconut, Honey, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor, Whey And Whey Protein Concentrate), Yogurt Flavored Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel And Palm Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Dried Yogurt [Heattreated After Culturing] [Cultured Nonfat Dry Milk, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid], Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Artificial Color, Citric Acid, Salt), Corn Syrup, Invert Sugar, Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Brown Sugar, Glycerin, Vegetable Shortening (Canola Oil, Palm And Palm Kernel Oils), Corn Flakes (Milled Corn, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract), Whey Mineral Concentrate, Oat Flour, Rice Flour, Sweetened Dried Strawberries (Glucose Syrup, Strawberries, Fructose, Modified Potato Starch, Sodium Alginate), Corn Syrup Solids, Sorbitol, Salt, Sugar, Modified Food Starch, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Bht (A Preservative), Citric Acid, Water.

Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
These are great bars! I keep a couple in my purse, in my car and in my hiking bag. They are very convenient when you just need a snack. And they are much healthier than a candy bar.
They taste great. I wasn't sure I would like them but I really do like these bars.
I also think these bars are much softer than other similar bars. Much easier for children to eat.
I find these at my grocer bogof all the time. I buy up a bunch of boxes so I never have to pay full price. If you do it that way the price per bar is very good.
I will continue to buy these and I recommend these bars to everyone.
Christina P.
Las Vegas , NV
YES! The Strawberry. The vanilla. It’s the perfect granola bar! These are my favorite! Hey aren’t messy either so that’s nice as well. They come in blueberry as well which is just as good! I usually buy them from smiths, or Walmart and they are pretty cheap!
Halia S.
Clyattville
These have an amazing flavor like no other! I like the blueberry one too! The yogurt on the bottom gives it a creaminess that no other granola bar has. They make a great quick breakfast or snack or dessert! I recommend!
Deziree L.
Norfolk, VA
These were decently priced for the quality of the bar. My taste buds got a little tired of them after a couple of mornings or taking these to work. It would be nice for a once in a while granola bar in my opinion
Jada H.
Sewell, NJ
THESE ARE DELICIOUS !! I can’t stop eating them and the strawberry one. I bought the
Value size with 14 bars 2 days ago and there is only 1 left ! I can eat them nonstop it’s really bad I’m gonna stock up at Walmart next time I go . I love eating these for breakfast with an Ensure® Plus Vanilla Nutrition Shake
Christin O.
Both of my daughters are granola bar addicts and this is definitely their favorite flavor! I even find myself sneaking one to munch on when they're not looking because these are just so darn good!
savannah B.
Alexandria
Usually I love these little bars. Not so much on these. I think most of the box is still sitting on my counter. The flavors just didn't mix very well, the yogurt didn't taste right.
Brooklyn T.
Gainesville, FL
Top is crunch and chewy and the bottom is creamy and delicious. This blend is extreme and it makes me so satisfied. I love that Quaker used my favorite flavor (strawberry) for this. I recommend everyone trying this.
Kayla C.
Minneapolis
I dont really enjoy granola in general but its good for you so I just painfully eat it. This is one that I dont cringe at. I find the yogurt bottom desirable and a pleasant sweetness, the fruit combo is a nice flavor. I kinda like it or I like it as much as i am gonna like granola bars
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
I’m not sure how healthy these are I forgot to read the back ingredients however I do know that they taste delicious specifically from the yogurt that’s on the bottom and you can never really go wrong with the easy quick to grab breakfast item