BY QUAKER

Just one bite of our NEW Apples & Caramel Flavored Chewy Snackwich and you’re in heaven. We’re talking layer after delicious layer of tasty apple pieces, creamy caramel flavored spread and that classic Quaker Granola you know and love; sandwiched together, and packed with fun for the whole family. And with 16g of whole grains, it’s a wholesome snack you can really feel good about.

• 16g of delicious whole grains
  • Good source of calcium & fiber (contains 6g of total fat)
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Brown Rice Crisp [Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt], Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Whole Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Dry Milk), Corn Syrup, Maltodextrin, Soybean Oil, Sugar, Polydextrose, Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt), Dehydrated Apple Pieces, Glycerin, Invert Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel And Palm Oil), Corn Syrup Solids. Contains 2% Or Less Of Apples, Water, Natural Flavor, Nonfat Dry Milk, Dry Whole Milk, Calcium Carbonate, Sorbitol, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Cocoa Powder, Milk Fat, Paprika Extract, Tocopherols (Preservative), Sunflower Lecithin, Citric Acid.

Shellby M.
This is soo good it’s a perfect snack or breakfast quick on the go it’s a sandwich granola bar with apples and caramel tastes just like fall caramel apples but less messy. They have a lot of good nutrients to help with energy and the kids love them
Caitlin A.
These are very good, nice light flavor and make a great snack. The only thing I don’t love about it is the size, I’d rather know it’s more calories and have it be about 50% bigger. Also I’d like to try other flavors.
Alexa W.
Strongsville, OH
These are a great snack for anyone! I have had these in my lunch and they taste so good and are so healthy! I got these at Target and they are delicious. I recommend these for anyone with kids or someone who just likes snacks.
carla l.
Salem, OR
Good flavor, love the texture, but I was disappointed by the size of these bars!  I was expecting them to be a lot larger and they're definitely something more snack-sized than a normal "breakfast bar", especially for the price, and they're also definitely not low in calories.  I wouldn't buy them again.
carla l.
Salem, OR
These do, admittedly, have a nice apple flavor and I think that the texture is good as well--nice and chewy--but the bars are pretty small.  You really don't get much "bang for your buck" and they're also pretty high in calories to boot.  Not worth it for me.
Haylee P.
Lake Arthur, LA
Love these delicious granola bars. They not only taste great, but they are healthy too. My son loves them and we always have some packed in his diaper bag for snacks on the go. Everyone should try them at least once.
Miranda V.
These are great and make for a great quick breakfast in the morning when running short on time! They're pretty filling so I normally eat one mid day as well to help fight afternoon snack cravings
Great product they taste awesome highly recommend
Ali D.
Philadelphia, PA
Tasty, but more calories than Special K bars, but boy do they taste good! These can be purchased pretty much anywhere, they are most of the time on sale, I am totally a Quaker girl who has been purchasing for years, would totally recommend to others.
Chan C.
Keene, NH
It's not bad just it's a little dry on the side! But it's affordable good snacks is nice for the kids, maybe will buy again . Or find other alternatives. Good value .
Ambar S.
Doral, FL
This are really good! I love apples so this is kind of perfect for me, not that much because i'm not a caramel lover. I bough them at priceSmart, as a lot of product the con is that is kind of hard to find on my country (DR) but they´re really healthy, i´m not sure if i would buy them again because of the caramel