BY QUAKER #16 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this filling enough for breakfast or more of a snack?5 Answers
Quaker Life® Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Snackwich, Chewy Chocolate Chip, Chewy Apples, Caramel Snackwich
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Have you ever had a chewy granola bar? If so, you've probably had a meager 6 or 8 pack from your grocery store. You probably tossed it in your cart because there was a 2 for $5.00 special and then went about your day like you just saved a boatload of money. HALT, HUMAN. This is an opportunity to buy 60 of the most tasty granola bars that Quaker Benjamin Franklin has to offer. Eat them, dine on them, enjoy them.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Phoenix, AZ
I LOVE THESE GRANOLA BARS!! These are the best granola bars ever. They are super chewy and scrumptious. I usually buy the chocolate chip and raisin type. I bought this at albertsons, and Safeway. Also you can buy this at Walmart. I would definitely recommend this to others as they are great before sports, or at any time you want a snack!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Parsons, WV
I have eaten these granola bars for years. They are the perfect size to fit in a purse, book bag, or lunch bucket. They are not too sweet so it can be a healthy snack in moderation. I remember parents bringing them for my high school track team so they are most definitely a popular product. I would recommend.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Springfield, IL
The chocolate chip is everything I hoped it would be. I didn't have high hopes for the peanut butter and it met expectations. I was really looking for the Apple to blow my mind but nope... I did notice that particular option wasn't avaliable long in my market so I guess I wasn't the only one that took a pass
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
They are so good!! I've personally had only tried the peanut butter and the chocolate chip flavors. My favorite, hands down, has to be the peanut butter because I feel like its chewiest and in my opinion tastes so much better. I suggest this product very much to anyone who likes a chewy yet flavorful snack.
Mayari R.
Mayari R.
EDINBURG
The quaker chewy bars are very good. It has many different flavors which makes it very delicious. Its highly healthy for you because it contains many nutritions for the body. The chewy quaker bars are very soft and just the perfect amount for it to be a snack after a work out or a little snack !
araseli o.
araseli o.
Abilene, TX
I just love these chocolate and peanut butter bars,i have only had them for over one month and they are almost gone. I eat them at lunch ,breakfast and when snacking,they do fall apart so you have to eat them fast or they will be on the floor. These taste great i will be buying more soon thanks
Lana S.
Lana S.
Corinth, MS
Love these healthy little snacks. They taste fabulous never like cardboard like some I've eaten. They have so many different flavors to choose from. They help tide me over until my next meal without me feeling guilty about it. The price isn't bad either for these healthy snacks.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Williamsburg, KY
We love these and keep these stocked for a snack or on the go breakfast item. Very filling and a healthy choice for on the go snacking. We like most of the flavors but peanut butter is a must, chewy and good tasting. Recommend it to anyone looking for a healthy snack.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Spencerport, NY
These are my favorite granola bars. They come in various flavors, which is a major plus. My favorite is chocolate chip. They are very affordable and are often on sale, so they are budget friendly. I love these for a quick, on the go, healthy snack. Would recommend!
Karly H.
Karly H.
Is this filling enough for breakfast or more of a snack?