BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this filling enough for breakfast or more of a snack?5 Answers
Quaker Life® Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Snackwich, Chewy Chocolate Chip, Chewy Apples, Caramel Snackwich
Cinthia D.
Weslaco Tx
My one to go snack I love it and it's awesome truly recommend I recently bought them at Walmart and it doesn't compare to nothing I have ever tasted real satisfied with this chewy snack will continue buying again ❤️
ArabianBeauty M.
Detroit , MI
Foodie Expert
My daughters favorite snap I can’t leave Walmart without it..! I mean I know it’s not healthy but it’s better than her having hard candy..!! I love it and she loves it and I can’t stop buying it lol
Reina S.
Fleetwood, PA
These are good. I love them. I always try to find really good granola bars since I'm a mommy and I have to get my hands on something fast to eat cause I'm just running around busy for most of the day and I don't really have the time to make me breakfast every day so this little granola works great to me. All I have to do is run to get one and keep doing things around the house. I also like to have them in my purse in case I'm outside and just need a quick snack.
Breyana F.
Chicago
Quaker Chewy Chocolate Chip Snackwich is the perfect quick on the go something. It goes great with a banana and it's healthy! You get your oats and a little chocolate. You can find it in your local grocery store and most gas stations, surprisingly. I would definitely recommend this product to on the busy college students, moms on the go, and it works greats in kids lunches.
Melina P.
Union, NJ
I used to live for these! I've never been someone to eat breakfast. My stomach has woken up, so I like to bring something quick on the go for when I do get a little hungry. My favorite ones are the ones with the fruit in them! I can always rely on these to give me that extra boost, so I can last til lunch time. If you haven't tried them, I really suggest you do.
Shelley G.
Foodie Expert
I have tried the chocolate chip snackwich and I love it! This oatmeal bar is soft but chewy and the chocolate chips really complete the flavor. They are very affordable and can be found at your local grocery store or dollar store. Oats are a good form of fiber that aids in lowering cholesterol and making your blood sugar stable. I highly recommend as a snack or after dinner treat!
Edna C.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
There chewy bites were just fine, everyone ate them just fine but it was not a product that we were fond about. I think that they are very sugary and I would not purchase this for my kids to snack on but it is better than nothing. I think I would like it more if it was not so sugary and with more healthy ingredients Like some fruits or nuts. It is an okay product and it is fun because the bites are so small and cute so I definitely think it is worth the try.
Autumn V.
I tried the peanut butter sandwich granola bars and they were disappointing. I was expecting them to be better but I much prefer their original chewy bars. They seemed to be healthy but they were a bit dry and hard for my taste. I just don't seem a point when you could just get the original chewy bars. Its not very new or innovative.
Ale A.
Antioch, CA
These are the classic chewy granola bars and will always be my go to granola bar. The s'mores was my favorite as a kid but you can never go wrong with chocolate chip granola bar. Very good and always do their job. I would definitely recommend but I am sure everyone already knows that they are the best!
Esther G.
Oxford, OH
I love these Quaker Chewy bars so much that I could eat around 5 at once! They are perfect if you want something slightly sweeter (I wouldn't say that they are the healthiest bars out there) so I use them for when I have my sweet tooth. My personal favorites are the original chocolate chip bars!
Karly H.
Is this filling enough for breakfast or more of a snack?