BY QUAKER #37 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Our S’mores Quaker® Chewy Granola Bar takes a family favorite from the campfire to your cupboard. And, with 8 grams of whole grains and no high fructose corn syrup, you can feel good about giving them to your whole family.

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Ingredient:

granola Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract], Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Whole Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Dry Milk), Corn Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Sugar, Graham Cookie Pieces (Sugar, Wheat Flour, Canola Oil, Honey, Sodium Bicarbonate, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Dehydrated Marshmallows (Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Food Starch, Gelatin, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Blue 1), Corn Syrup Solids, Invert Sugar, Glycerin. Contains 2% Or Less Of Soybean Oil, Sorbitol, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Molasses, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Creamed Coconut, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.

Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wow I love these! They are SO good!! However they are smaller than normal granola bars so they are less filling... but they are PERFECT for kids. The children I babysit for go crazy over these and ask for them all the time. Although I wouldn't pick this if I was starting, they are a great option for children or a small snack!
Cassy G.
Shelby, MI
These granola bars are pretty good. They taste alright and are only about 100 calories. I usually buy these from Walmart for about $3 for a box of 10. My only complaint would be that they aren’t very “chewy” or soft. They get very hardened after a little while making it difficult if you have sensitive teeth.
Taylor Z.
Camden
These are my favorite granola bars and I constantly repurchase them. They are not the healthiest but they are so convenient and quick for a grab and go snack. You can also find them on sale or a coupon to get them really cheap. I would also recommend for children.
Christy S.
Cottage Grove
I love these simple and easy granola bars. They are the perfect size for a quick snack no matter where I am. Also I love the s’mores flavor because it does not taste fake and is like eating a treat! Plus they are granola so somewhat healthy. I definitely recommend these for anyone!
Jessenia R.
Kissimmee
These are so good for the kids they love it I’ve tried other brands and they just don’t taste fun it’s so good it has its granola and some extra special ingredients for the kids it’s affordable and would recommend to other parents
Sereniti f.
OMAHA, NE
My super favorite bar. I seem to love most snacks that are smores flavored but this one is sooo yummy. Soft and chewy and sweet and everyone knows how well marshmallows and chocolate go together, whata not to like?
Christina T.
My daughter loves these for a quick non-messy morning snack. Not as healthy as some choices could be, but easy on the go snack. She chooses them about 2-3 times a week as her morning snack before school.
Luz Y.
The s’mores kind are my favorite! I love eating these for a snack and when I’m on the go. I always buy these at Walmart. 😊 there’s chocolate chips and marshmallows. Very yummy, I recommend trying them!
Isabella D.
Temecula, CA
Amazing Granola Bars! I have been eating these ever since I was a little kid! These definitely have met my expectations. They are healthy, I have tried multiple other products from Quaker and they all have been great!
Sharon T.
Spotsylvania, VA
I don’t even think these are real granola bars, they’re so good, I think they’re candy bars. Even the pickiest of eaters (AKA my nephew) love them so much. Just thinking of them now is making my mouth water.
Nancy T.
Notre dame de lile perrot, QC
Donyou feel they need to add more to the bar. Like more chocolate or marshmallows?
viviana l.
are these healthy? feel like it's all sugar and i don't know if it's worth buying if that's the case..