BY QUAKER #10 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Our S’mores Quaker® Chewy Granola Bar takes a family favorite from the campfire to your cupboard. And, with 8 grams of whole grains and no high fructose corn syrup, you can feel good about giving them to your whole family.

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Ingredient:

granola Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract], Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Whole Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Dry Milk), Corn Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Sugar, Graham Cookie Pieces (Sugar, Wheat Flour, Canola Oil, Honey, Sodium Bicarbonate, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Dehydrated Marshmallows (Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Food Starch, Gelatin, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Blue 1), Corn Syrup Solids, Invert Sugar, Glycerin. Contains 2% Or Less Of Soybean Oil, Sorbitol, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Molasses, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Creamed Coconut, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.

• Donyou feel they need to add more to the bar. Like more ...13 Answers
  • are these healthy? feel like it's all sugar and i don't k...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wow I love these! They are SO good!! However they are smaller than normal granola bars so they are less filling... but they are PERFECT for kids. The children I babysit for go crazy over these and ask for them all the time. Although I wouldn't pick this if I was starting, they are a great option for children or a small snack!
Christina T.
My daughter loves these for a quick non-messy morning snack. Not as healthy as some choices could be, but easy on the go snack. She chooses them about 2-3 times a week as her morning snack before school.
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Quacker Chewy Granola bars have got to be the most delicious breakfast bars I’ve ever had! Especially this flavor as well. My son enjoys them just as much as my husband and I both do which is amazing. I find them amazingly healthy as well if anything. I highly recommend buying these.
Nicole B.
Edenton, NC
My family often buys these in the 18 pack during the school year. The granola bars are a bit on the smaller size compared to some bars. But they taste really good. I like all of the flavors — chocolate chip, chocolate and peanut butter and s’mores — in the variety pack.
Christy S.
Cottage Grove
I love these simple and easy granola bars. They are the perfect size for a quick snack no matter where I am. Also I love the s’mores flavor because it does not taste fake and is like eating a treat! Plus they are granola so somewhat healthy. I definitely recommend these for anyone!
Jessenia R.
Kissimmee
These are so good for the kids they love it I’ve tried other brands and they just don’t taste fun it’s so good it has its granola and some extra special ingredients for the kids it’s affordable and would recommend to other parents
Ana A.
Elgin, IL
They're so good for when you're on the go. Not gonna lie they do get you a bit thirsty. But this brand has a variety of different granola bars. And they're all so good! People and kids of all ages could probably eat these!
Sereniti f.
OMAHA, NE
My super favorite bar. I seem to love most snacks that are smores flavored but this one is sooo yummy. Soft and chewy and sweet and everyone knows how well marshmallows and chocolate go together, whata not to like?
Samantha J.
Rexburg
These remind me of school field trips and sack lunches, but totally not in a bad way. I really like these bars and would recommend them to those who are on the go and those with young children. These are great!
Bryanna C.
Ellington
I love this bar because it is a perfect snack for on the go or when you get home from school. Even can be a dessert. I think it is better then other products because it is good to eat and very kid friendly.
Nancy T.
Notre dame de lile perrot, QC
Donyou feel they need to add more to the bar. Like more chocolate or marshmallows?
viviana l.
are these healthy? feel like it's all sugar and i don't know if it's worth buying if that's the case..