BY QUAKER

Yummy worlds collide in the all-new Quaker® Chewy® Girl Scouts® Thin Mints® Granola Bars! Brace yourself for 8 grams of wholegrain oats, real chocolate chips and mint, topped with a delicious chocolaty drizzle. It’s a lip-smacking impact of the highest magnitude!

• 100 Calories
  • 8 Grams Of Whole Grains Per Serving
  • No High Fructose Corn Syrup

Ingredient:

granola Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract], Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Whole Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Dry Milk), Semi-sweet Chocolate Chip (Sugar, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Invert Sugar, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel And Palm Oil), Sorbitol, Calcium Carbonate, Water, Cocoa Powder, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Salt, Dry Whey, Nonfat Dry Milk, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Flavor, Vanilla Extract, Corn Oil, Tocopherols (Preservative), Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.

Caitlyn M.
Sumter
Very good! I buy these all the time and me and my siblings absolutely love them! I buy mine from walmart mostly online. Very sweet and very crunchy, great for when you’re in a rush in the mornings.
Makenzie W.
Cordova, TN
10/10 product, this taste exactly like a girl scout cookie which is amazing for the off season of cookies. Its an on the go form and it keeps you limited to the amount you eat unlike the actual cookies. YUM
Hilary B.
These granola bars taste just like Thin Mint cookies and are the perfect in the go breakfast and they only have 100 calories. I purchase these from Wal-Mart and they are perfect to eat on the way to work without being messy in the car. I would recommend these to anyone watching their calories as this is one low calorie item that still has amazing taste and flavor.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
The Quaker chewy granola bars comes with oatmeal and a girl scout thin mint flavor. I received my box from from bzzagent for testing purposes. I love trying out new kids toys food health and beauty products. I am reviewing the granola bars here on influenster too because they are great tasting. My daughter loves them. Both my daughter and I love chocolate and mint the light mint flavor was just enough very close to tasting like a thin mint girl scout cookie
laine l.
I had one from a friend and thought it was so good,so I went to the store to get some and ate one. It tasted so gross. I was questioning if they were they right kind so I texted my friend and they were the same kind. I then thought maybe it was just that one that tasted bad but no I bought them over 7months ago and they sat in the back of the pantry until I found them and through them out. I will never buy them again
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
i think this could've been better formulated to capture the mint flavor. you can tell its there but it is very subtle. they are good but if there's gonna be girl scout attached, it needs to mimic the flavor better.
Victoria S.
Cortland, NY
My kids absolutely love these granola bars! Thin Mints are a household favorite when it comes to Girl Scouts cookies, so when we picked these up I was pleased to discover they didn't disappoint when it came to flavor. They have that great Quaker Granola Bar texture with the added bonus of chocolate and mint that just make them a household staple. I've been guilty of noshing on one myself a time or two! They really are fantastic, and a much healthier alternative to so many snacks today.
Crissy S.
Mays Landing, NJ
These are AMAZING!!!! they taste just like thin mint cookies but are a but more healthy for you!!! They are great to throw into your purse or car for snacks. I get mine at Walmart they are the cheapest price and they usually have coupons in the newspaper for them. I jut wish they had more flavors of the Girl Scout cookies!
Alexis B.
Hixson, TN
I love these! These granola bars are the ONLY granola bars that I like. Any other ones make me sick just thinking about them. But I love thin mints. So many come in a box and that's great! However I wish they would put more thin mint chunks in it, the bars I've eaten have only had like 2 little pieces in it and the drizzle on top doesn't really taste like thin mints.
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
My family and I really enjoyed eating these! Thin mints are our favorite Girl Scout cookie and Quaker did an excellent job of interlacing that taste with a chewy moist granola bar with lots of chocolate. You have a hard time believing that they are nutritious they taste so good! Highly recommend!
Allison D.
Do these have pieces of cookie in them or just taste like the thin mints?
Jessica B.
Manhattan, KS
Where can I buy these without finding Girl Scouts to buy from?
sidney k.
victorville, CA
Do these just taste minty, or do they actually have thin mint girl scout pieces in them?