Quaker Life Cereal Vanilla

Just like the little ones you love, Vanilla Life Cereal is simple, sweet and totally irresistable. Made with whole grains and oats, it has a familiar hint of sweetness, with a warm, buttery, vanilla finish. Tall, small or in-between, everyone in the family will want to grab a bowl and dig in.

How is this product discontinued if I just bought it?
Start your review of Quaker Life Cereal Vanilla!
Katie S.
Quaker Life Cereal Vanilla uploaded by Katie S.
Purchased at: Safeway
Omg! This is the best tasting cereal I have ever had! I love the original life cereal but this one tops it with its yummy vanilla flavor. Its not overwhelming but it's just enough to get that sweet vanilla taste. It has all the same vitamins and minerals and the same great crunch as the original. I could live off this stuff lol. I enjoy having mine any time of the day with Silk Vanilla Almondmilk which is a non-dairy almond milk. The very slight vanilla in the almond milk goes prefect with Quaker Life Cereal Vanilla it could almost be a desert!
Julia G.
I love this product! Healthy meal choice but slightly sweetened to make it delicious at the same time
shaid H.
I love eating this cereal but always add a packet of Splenda in the bowl for a little sweetness. Makes it perfect. Make sure you eat them fast because they're not that great when they get soggy, unless that's what you prefer.
Iqra A.
Wethersfield, CT
Love the small easy to eat cereal as they aren’t too big not to fit in your mouth. I love the taste and the price is decent too.
Maria S.
Rogers, AR
Why did it take them so long to make this product? When I say my family loves it.....they love it! Not to sweet it's just right! Great price point as well. ❤❤❤💙💙💙
Dava T.
Kissimmee, FL
The newspaper was actually surprisingly good. I was scared I wasn't going to like it as much as the original life, and because it's kind of expensive I was afraid spend the money but I liked it I actually bought it again.
Lorelei H.
Mesa, AZ
The flavor is so nice! I ate it so fast it didn't get soggy. That's probably a con, it gets really soggy really fast
Jennifer S.
This was fine, but the vanilla flavor tasted a bit artificial. Didn't taste bad, but didn't taste good enough to buy a second box!
laura M.
Raleigh, NC
I love how Life Cereal -it taste amazing in Almond Milk and I like to eat it every day with blueberries
April H.
Bayville, NY
These are so so yummy! A fantastic way to start the morning! They are the perfect amount of healthy and sweet! Would deff recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...