Quaker Life Cereal Cinnamon

Attention Life Cereal lovers – there's room for two loves in your life. We've spiced up your favorite cereal with the lively taste of cinnamon. Enjoy the wholesome sweetness of Quaker Life Cereal – and cinnamon – made with whole grain Quaker Oats, and start your day off right.

Is this a good taste is it a strong Cinnamon taste?
Is this a peanut free product?
What texture dies this cereal have?
Start your review of Quaker Life Cereal Cinnamon!
Courtney W.
Cinnamon life cereal is my favorite cereal. I gave it four stars because it is kind of expense. But when it goes on sale I stock up. It has great cinnamon flavor the milk is great to drink at the end. I also like to eat it dry on the go. I recommend this sweet cinnamon taste to anyone who doesn't want all the extra sugary cereals.
Cortlin C.
Yuma, AZ
Life Cinnamon Cereal is a very good healthy cereal to eat. It isn't overly sweet or cinnamony... it has just the right amount. It is also pretty filling. Unlike other cereals you don't need to eat as much. The cereal is a bit pricey and does come in a small box but if you are wanting a good healthy cereal this is the way to go.
William N.
Mountlake Ter, WA
Quaker Life Cereal Cinnamon uploaded by William N.
Purchased at: Safeway
25g of whole grain, B vitamins and calcium with an Amazing great taste, I can eat this cereal anytime of day! When I have those late night cravings, I can pour a little bowl of this, without milk, and snack on it a little bit at a time and kills those cravings fast! Love this stuff!
Keandrea S.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
One of my favorites! Great for both myself and the kids! Usually costs a bit more then the other cereals but so worth the taste! Blast of cinnamon sugar flavor. Bought it at my local grocery store
Lauren C.
Southington, CT
As far as cereal choices go, Life Cinnamon cereal is on the top of my list. I love the crunch and cinnamon flavor, and know that I'm choosing a healthy option. I always keep a box in my pantry for breakfast and even the spontaneous lunch or dinner!
Elaine K.
This is one of my favorite cereals of all time, as it is great either with milk or dry (to eat it as a snack). It's sweet while not being too sugary, and makes great cereal treats if you melt some marshmallows and mix them together.
Melissa M.
This is my go-to childhood cereal. It has a hint of sweetness from the cinnamon and it is not overbearing like most sweetened cereals. I find that it is wholesome and filling so one bowl is good enough for me!
Lori H.
Pittston, PA
1,491 reviews
Love this cereal just enough of cinnamon if you don’t eat it quick enough it does get soggy like the plain kind too very affordable I buy this in Walmart like the packaging and would recommend it
Joanne A.
Red bank, Tn
I use this as a snack and it is great multi grain and taste good. Have eaten this for almost 30 years.
Heather A.
Pensacola, FL
A good tasting "healthier" choice cereal. If you're looking for a more nutritious cereal for your family, but that isn't lacking on the flavor, this is my go-to. Alot of cereals are just plain sugar these days, but this is a great alternative to those bland health conscious options, and doesn't leave you feeling like you've just eaten a bowl of cardboard. I think they did great on this flavor of Quaker Life Cereal Cinnamon