BY QUAKER

Help keep your mornings moving with Golden Raisin Cinnamon Quaker® Breakfast Flats. With three flats per pack made with whole grains, real fruit, nuts, and seeds, they’re a delicious snack to help satisfy your hunger!

• Made with 18g of whole grains per serving
  • Good source of fiber (6g Total Fat per serving)
  • Under 200 calories
  • No artificial flavors or added colors

Ingredient:

whole Grain Oat Flour, Golden Raisins (Raisins, Sugar, Sulfur Dioxide), Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Sunflower Oil (With Natural Tocopherols Added To Preserve Freshness), Flaxseed, Sugar, White Quinoa, Honey, Steel Cut Oats, Leavening Agents (Baking Soda, Calcium Phosphate), Soy Lecithin, Cinnamon, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Cranberry Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Molasses, Pecans, Almonds, Sulfites.

kelsi r.
This is a delicious product from Quaker. You get 3 bars in every pack. The bars are crisp and have a subtle flavor, my favorite being this one, Golden raisin cinnamon. I have also tried the more fruit flavors but they tend to fall flat. My biggest complaint is that I wish there was a little less sugar in the serving. it's at 12grams of sugar. Overall I was highly satisfied and this product has found its home in my pantry.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
I tried these out since I’m a fan of the Quaker Breakfast Squares. Though they are pretty tasty - like a healthier version of cinnamon toast, they aren’t as good as the breakfast squares. I will still pick them up from time to time if there is a sale though.
Cheri G.
Royersford, PA
Happy Morning to me!! This is such a great breakfast snack bar. It very crisp and doesn't crumble like some other bars. It's just sweet enough without being too sweet. I really like that there are three crisps in a package to fill me up in under 200 calories. It is quite dry though, so have a glass of your favorite morning beverage close at hand.
Glynis R.
Sacramento, CA
I'm mad surprised by these. My local coffee shop asked me to take some free samples and try them out, I was hesitant because I tend to be picky and I only like raisins in certain things. These little bars are now one of them. They are very tasty, only 100 something calories for all three thin bars and they will stop your tiny from grumbling when you're hungry! Easy to take with you anywhere and I think most kids would like these too!
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
I got these free from Kroger so I figured I'd give them a try. These are really tasty. They come 3 in a pack. They're super thin and crunchy and have a good flavor. I think they're a perfect snack for a quick breakfast or to throw in your bag and take with you.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Love these as an easy breakfast on the go! Decent nutrition and holds me over until lunch time. The flavors are natural and don't have the imitation taste. I'm not sure they provide as much energy as they claim, but they are very satisfying. I buy mine at Harris Teeter.
Ashley S.
Belton, TX
When you want a healthy snack, you do not want it to lack texture or taste. The Breakfast Flat: Golden Raisin Cinnamon does not disappoint. A great healthy treat that does not compromise flavor. I will be adding this to my healthy snack arsenal for the new year.
Chelsea F.
These were pretty good. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the pack to see 3 flats. I would have liked for them to have a bit more flavor but they were still good. I really liked that although they were crunchy they were not as messy to consume as some other bars I've had.
Sam N.
Sellersville, PA
Theses are so delicious. I love theses as a snack between meaks. it's the perfect size and just enough to satisfy me. I love they are healthy but still taste very yummy.
Tania R.
Downey , CA
Healthy and tasty. They're thin, but each package brings 3 of them and it is enough for a quick snack. They fit anywhere so convenient to carry. They come in different flavors too.