BY QUAKER

Cranberry Almond Quaker® Breakfast Flats are a great portable snack to help keep you moving in the morning. With whole grains, tart cranberries, crunchy almonds, and seeds, they’re a delicious way to help satisfy your hunger in a convenient three flat pack.

• Made with 18g of whole grains per serving
  • Good source of fiber (7g Total Fat per serving)
  • Under 200 calories
  • No artificial flavors or added colors

Ingredient:

whole Grain Oat Flour, Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Sunflower Oil (With Natural Tocopherols Added To Preserve Freshness), Sugar, Dried Cranberries, Almonds, Flaxseed, Sunflower Kernels (Sunflower Seed, Sunflower Oil And/Or Cottonseed Oil), Honey, Steel Cut Oats, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Leavening Agents (Baking Soda, Calcium Phosphate), Safflower Oil, Cinnamon, Cranberry Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Pecans.

Buy on Walmart
Kari S.
Crystal Lake, IL
I randomly found these while looking for granola bars and boy am I glad I decided to give them a try. They are delicious and a perfect breakfast or snack. I also love the banana one too. I will continue to buy these and recommend them to anyone.
michelle d.
These are amazing and a great breakfast after a morning workout. I love the fact that they are convenient and the price is reasonable. I also like the fact that they sell it at all of my grocery stops. I got my first pack from Wal-Mart since that is my morning stop off before work. Great product convenient and a useful snack item
Maria S.
Provo, UT
Oh my gosh, I freaking love these! You get three within each package which is great because then they really fill you up. This flavor is my favorite, everytime I run out of them I have to buy more ASAP because I'm so addicted to them.
Liv N.
No other word to describe these....just YUMMY. I love the strong cranberry that hits when you take a bite of the crisp flat. It had just the right amount of sweetness. These are very great for those who have sensitive stomachs.
Janet C.
Cinnaminson, NJ
these things are AMAZING. super filling, delicious, and as far as i'm concerned, healthy enough to call it balanced. I love it! I will 100% continue to buy these for forever :)
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
Go to breakfast!! I have to say Quaker is one of my favorite brands to eat for breakfast. I find it really healthy and delicious. I eat these bars on the go when I'm hungry and they really satisfy my hunger.
Rebekah P.
Phoenix, AZ
Easy to eat well I am driving our when I get to work and it is very good and the price is so affordable for a box. Totally worth it and they have tons of flavors. I buy a box time I go to the store.
Briana J.
These are so good!! My son and nieces love them too which is fine by me because they pass as cookies but are way healthier. They are sold at grocery stores in the breakfast or cracker/cookie aisle
Nephtalie B.
West Palm Bch, FL
They're really good and are a good snack to have when you're not feeling too hungry but you just want something to munch on. They're also pretty healthy and not to pricy though the box doesn't come with a lot... it's still worth it
Jena H.
Independence, MO
These little breakfast granola bars are great tasting and they are perfect for those on-the-go mornings that we are experience and they are even great with coffee or a cup of yogurt.