Quaker Life® Blueberries & Cream Instant Oatmeal

Why set an alarm when the smooth and summery taste of our Blueberries & Cream Flavored Instant Oatmeal can lure you out of bed? Every creamy, dreamy spoonful overflows with sweet and vibrant flavors of blueberries and cream. Ready in 90 seconds, there’s always time for summertime.

• Made with heart healthy 100% whole grain Quaker Oats*
  • Good source of iron, calcium and 7 other essential vitamins and minerals

Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in cholesterol and saturated fat may help reduce the risk of heart disease.

Ingredient:

Whole grain rolled oats, sugar, blueberry flavored and colored fruit pieces (dried figs, corn syrup solids, modified food starch, sugar, dextrose, glycerin, blueberry juice concentrate, canola oil, artificial blueberry flavor, citric acid, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake), creaming agent (maltodextrin, sunflower and palm oils, whey, sodium caseinate), salt, calcium carbonate, guar gum, artificial flavor, niacinamide, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, soy lecithin, thiamin mononitrate, folic acid

How affordable is this product? Is it very filling? And sweet enough? I like my oatmeal really sweet compared to most.
Start your review of Quaker Life® Blueberries & Cream Instant Oatmeal!
Elk Grove, CA
This is one of my favorite brands of instant oatmeal because it is quick to make in the morning for breakfast
Everyone of my kids has loved eating this awesome oatmeal it's not so expensive and taste great every flavor
Park Hills, MO
Love this oatmeal.my kids also love the berries and cream kind of oatmeal.we pretty much eat it everyday
Worcester, MA
Eu achei com um gosto meio estranho, nao curti muito. Mas deu uma saciada legal. Se quiserem comprar..
Catonsville, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
You can find this brand at almost every grocery store it’s my favorite blueberry is so tasty
Bayside, NY
Same great taste easy to take on the road Quick Easy Delicious Filling for a quick bite
Norcross , GA
Blueberries and cream and strawberries and cream are my favorite fruit flavor outmeals!
Basically, I eat this every morning. Why? because they are not a lot of saturated fat. Its amazingly good and it fulls my stomach. The taste is good with milk or with water. I buy this at the drug store or at the super market. I recommend this, its a good alternative when you are dieting.
Toronto
Tastes great on its own, or with other added fresh fruit such as bananas or strawberries. This instant oatmeal has a good source of iron and calcium, and is low in cholesterol and saturated fat which helps reduce the risk of heart disease!
I love oats because it is a nice filling and healthy breakfast but this one is even better because there are blueberries so this is so nice i love it i like to mix it with granola it is very nice i love it really and seriously thanks to the blueberries it is even better