Quaker Life® Blueberries & Cream Instant Oatmeal uploaded by Brooke G.Quaker Life® Blueberries & Cream Instant Oatmeal uploaded by Shae A.

BY QUAKER #97 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Why set an alarm when the smooth and summery taste of our Blueberries & Cream Flavored Instant Oatmeal can lure you out of bed? Every creamy, dreamy spoonful overflows with sweet and vibrant flavors of blueberries and cream. Ready in 90 seconds, there’s always time for summertime.

• Made with heart healthy 100% whole grain Quaker Oats*
  • Good source of iron, calcium and 7 other essential vitamins and minerals

Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in cholesterol and saturated fat may help reduce the risk of heart disease.

Ingredient:

Whole grain rolled oats, sugar, blueberry flavored and colored fruit pieces (dried figs, corn syrup solids, modified food starch, sugar, dextrose, glycerin, blueberry juice concentrate, canola oil, artificial blueberry flavor, citric acid, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake), creaming agent (maltodextrin, sunflower and palm oils, whey, sodium caseinate), salt, calcium carbonate, guar gum, artificial flavor, niacinamide, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, soy lecithin, thiamin mononitrate, folic acid

Samantha R.
Albuquerque, NM
I was so excited when I seen Quaker Oats made an entire box of blueberries and cream! These are my all time favorite oatmeal flavor. It is like a yummy blueberry muffin but better. And now, I no longer have to live with buying the fruits and cream variety packs just to get this flavor!
Raelyn A.
Cambridge, MN
For those mornings where you are down to the wire to get to work on time I love to get a quick bowl of blueberries and cream oatmeal full of flavor and very affordable
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
My most favorite oatmeal.. it has such good flavor and the perfect amount of blueberries. I can't think of a single bad thing about this product. I'm a repeat customer and I would highly recommend!
Maria C.
Glendale, CA
I absolutely love this oatmeal, all the flavors that come in the cream line, I just wish there was a "healthier " version with not so much sugar and more natural
Nelli C.
Lodi, CA
I am a college student and this instant oatmeal has been life for me because sometimes when i am running late i could put it in a cup and add hot water and while i am driving it is getting ready to eat. plus they have so many favors. My favorite one is the brown sugar plus it is very healthy for you and keeps you pretty full.
Jessica B.
I'm so glad Quaker started making boxes with just Blueberries and Cream. I never wanted to buy the variety pack. This oatmeal is very good. The only reason I didn't rate it five stars was because it could be a little sweeter for my tastes. 1/2 pack of Splenda fixes that!
Mikael W.
Bluffton, Sc
I grew up eating Quaker Oatmeal and I love most of their flavors but unfortunately this is not one that I care for too much. With that said I think it's just my own personal opinion there's nothing really wrong with the product it's just not for me
Megan C.
Riverdale, GA
The Blueberries and Cream is my FAVORITE type of oatmeal. It's so good. I get this all the time. God forbid I run out. I normally get this at Wal mart for about $4. I eat this probably three times a week with protein powder, cinnamon, and vanilla almond milk.
Deidre W.
Killeen, TX
Quaker instant oatmeal is convenient when you don't have much time to make breakfast! You can make it in the microwave for a few minutes! It's delicious, however I normally get the variety pack with different flavors!
Brooklyn B.
Merrill, WI
Quaker usually makes delicious oat related snacks or breakfast food but this is not one of their best products. I don't like the way it tastes at all and its just gross. wouldn't recommend this to anyone really.