Quaker Life® Banana Nut Bread Soft Baked Bars

Quaker™ Banana Nut Bread Soft Baked Bars.
Est 1877.
5g Fiber.
Contains 3.5g of total fat per serving.
20% daily value of 5 B Vitamins.
6g Protein.
140 Calories.
0.5 Sat Fat, 3% DV.
140mg Sodium, 6% DV.
11g Sugars.
Per bar.
5 - 1.48 oz (42g).

Ooooooo!! These look yummy! What are everyone's thoughts? I love banana but bread
I had these two summers ago from a voxbox. Still out looking for them. Anyone have a hunch where I can find these in store?
I have had the Cinnamon Oatmael Raisin Breakfast squares. They were kind of dry. Are these the same texture? THey sound god but I think I need something that has some more moisture in it. Would love to know.
Start your review of Quaker Life® Banana Nut Bread Soft Baked Bars!
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These bread are very good, I like that they have a lot of banana and honey flavor I really recommend them,it is a good option to complement your meals.
Hsinyu Y.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
It’s very sweet. A lot of calories for a snack but not filling enough to replace a meal. The sugar content is very high. Not a fan of it. It does taste good though. Very banana-y.
Gauri C.
Seattle, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
Yummmm I love these. It’s not very sweet but just how I like it. Plus it’s healthy so highly recommended
Cheryl I.
Arlington, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is healthy and it tastes good. Keep a few boxes of these on hand for when you’re in a rush and do not have time to cook breakfast or for a midday snack. It’s a great alternative to a bag of chips/cookies.
Melissa G.
Mobile, AL
These are great for when I have a sweet craving. It’s not homemade but they are good.
Marlene C.
Grand Prairie, TX
Muy ricas por te quitan el hambre traen plátano ,avena y almendras que Ami me encantan mucho 😋 son a mi familia les encanta mucho
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband has brought these breakfast bars. And he says that they are very good the taste is pretty good.
Rosie F.
Arlington, TX
These bars are my favorite velvety snack it's not crunchy but not soft either it's in between and I love the banana taste! Banana nut bread is one of my favorites I love how it was created into a bar this was genius!
Meekie C.
Pompano Beach, FL
If you're on the go and no time for breakfast this is a great to go meal. It is easy and very tasty. The banana nut is my favorite but if you're not a fan of banana, they have other varieties
Lizbeth M.
Elmhurst, NY
I love banana nut muffins way more than I should. It's not healthy to eat muffins everyday so here is an amazing alternative. The oats are not subtle but it still tastes amazing!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...