BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker™ Banana Nut Bread Soft Baked Bars.
Est 1877.
5g Fiber.
Contains 3.5g of total fat per serving.
20% daily value of 5 B Vitamins.
6g Protein.

• I had these two summers ago from a voxbox. Still out looking for ...2 Answers
  • Are these good? never had them. 3 Answers
Christina V.
wolcott
Eat warm or room temp. This is a nice change from a typical crunchy granola bar. It’s like a banana nut muffin and a granola bar had a baby. Very tasty and filling. Would buy again.
Shirley S.
Belvidere, IL
I love these for when i'm always on the go. which is all the time. I eat these and drink a bottle of water for breakfast sometimes. I only buy these sometimes. They seem healthy but with everything nowadays nothing is to healthy. Plus i love banana nut bread.
Rosie F.
Arlington , TX
These bars are my favorite velvety snack it's not crunchy but not soft either it's in between and I love the banana taste! Banana nut bread is one of my favorites I love how it was created into a bar this was genius!
Lizbeth M.
Elmhurst, NY
I love banana nut muffins way more than I should. It's not healthy to eat muffins everyday so here is an amazing alternative. The oats are not subtle but it still tastes amazing!
JACKIE M.
Philadelphia, PA
I was over my friends house and she offered me a Banana Nut Bread Bar, I honestly never knew that Quaker made this. I was about to say no thanks but my stomach started to grail. I was pleasantly surprised by the taste. It was really good and that little bar took my hunger away! I liked it so much that I decided to pick up a box when I went food shopping. My daughter likes them as well. I would recommend Quaker Banana Nut Bread Soft Baked Bars to anyone who likes banana bread, it a yummy tasty treat!
#Influenster #Quaker #snacks
Meekie C.
Pompano Beach, FL
If you're on the go and no time for breakfast this is a great to go meal. It is easy and very tasty. The banana nut is my favorite but if you're not a fan of banana, they have other varieties
Julieanna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Had to try these banana nut bread bars, and I am not gonna lie, they are pretty tasty. More banana flavor and still not quite banana nut bread texture, but still a good snack to carry on the go. Quaker is keeping up with all these goodies to satisfy our hunger
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
I like this product mostly for the taste. I I like that it is soft baked, I warm mines a little. It really tastes like banana nut bread. The value is ok, i wish it had more in the pack. I would like to see these in bulk where I do the majority of my shopping.
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
Super easy to grab on the go! Perfect for those fast mornings because they are incredibly filling and (mostly) healthy! I think these are definitely a great treat for when youre in need for those mornings when you really dont have time to make breakfast.
Suzanne P.
Gainesville, GA
I tried this product, and I didn't love it. It tasted pretty good, but I was still hungry after I ate it. I don't normally eat a big breakfast. I wasn't crazy about the nutrition facts because it's high in sugar and carbs. The price wasn't bad, but I was hungry again after about an hour. I would recommend it to someone in a hurry and grabbed a late breakfast!
Betty B.
What flavors do these come in?
Nicole R.
Walla Walla, WA
I really enjoy Banana Nut muffins, is this a good substitute or should I stick with the muffin?
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI
Haven't tried them yet, what does everyone think of these healthy snacks?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
What flavors should they come in? I think maybe a cinnamon bread kind would be awesome!
Valarie A.
Brooklyn, NY
Don't you just love these ?!?