BY QUAKER #13 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker™ Banana Nut Bread Soft Baked Bars.
Est 1877.
5g Fiber.
Contains 3.5g of total fat per serving.
20% daily value of 5 B Vitamins.
6g Protein.

Buy on Walmart
Suzanne P.
Suzanne P.
Gainesville, GA
I tried this product, and I didn't love it. It tasted pretty good, but I was still hungry after I ate it. I don't normally eat a big breakfast. I wasn't crazy about the nutrition facts because it's high in sugar and carbs. The price wasn't bad, but I was hungry again after about an hour. I would recommend it to someone in a hurry and grabbed a late breakfast!
Kasey J.
Kasey J.
Good lots of sugar for those who care about about sugar...etc I tried these on sale and I usually eat this like a desert they taste good. and they are affordable. I like these but I LOVE the brand in general I'm a big oatmeal eater!! if u do not like banana then I would not recommend this
Liselle S.
Liselle S.
I love these! The bar is so awesome for on-the-go and it is great for breakfast. If you are a fan of banana nut bread, then this is the breakfast bar for you! It is a bit on the sweeter side though. I tried this from a friend of mine and I absolutely loved it when I purchased it.
Julieanna M.
Julieanna M.
Had to try these banana nut bread bars, and I am not gonna lie, they are pretty tasty. More banana flavor and still not quite banana nut bread texture, but still a good snack to carry on the go. Quaker is keeping up with all these goodies to satisfy our hunger
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
I like this product mostly for the taste. I I like that it is soft baked, I warm mines a little. It really tastes like banana nut bread. The value is ok, i wish it had more in the pack. I would like to see these in bulk where I do the majority of my shopping.
Cynthia W.
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
Super easy to grab on the go! Perfect for those fast mornings because they are incredibly filling and (mostly) healthy! I think these are definitely a great treat for when youre in need for those mornings when you really dont have time to make breakfast.
Zahira D.
Zahira D.
Linda's Quaker banana nut bread soft baked bars for breakfast they're ideal if you want a simple and quick yet nutritious breakfast it's easy to take everywhere you could just put it in your purse and take it at work just as delicious bar
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
I love chewy bars. Plus this is banana nut bread flavor. Who can go wrong with that flavor bar in the morning. It taste exactly like the real thing. When I'm on a go and I'm craving something sweet, this is what I go for.
Rosie F.
Rosie F.
Arlington , TX
These bars are my favorite velvety snack it's not crunchy but not soft either it's in between and I love the banana taste! Banana nut bread is one of my favorites I love how it was created into a bar this was genius!
Iveth G.
Iveth G.
Oakley , CA
This are life!! They taste like a banana bread😋 I get mine in target too bad they don't sale bigger packs. If I don't have time for breakfast this are my go to snacks in the mornings with some peach yogurt.