BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker™ Banana Nut Bread Soft Baked Bars.
Est 1877.
5g Fiber.
Contains 3.5g of total fat per serving.
20% daily value of 5 B Vitamins.
6g Protein.

• Are these good? never had them. 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rosie F.
Arlington , TX
These bars are my favorite velvety snack it's not crunchy but not soft either it's in between and I love the banana taste! Banana nut bread is one of my favorites I love how it was created into a bar this was genius!
JACKIE M.
Philadelphia, PA
I was over my friends house and she offered me a Banana Nut Bread Bar, I honestly never knew that Quaker made this. I was about to say no thanks but my stomach started to grail. I was pleasantly surprised by the taste. It was really good and that little bar took my hunger away! I liked it so much that I decided to pick up a box when I went food shopping. My daughter likes them as well. I would recommend Quaker Banana Nut Bread Soft Baked Bars to anyone who likes banana bread, it a yummy tasty treat!
#Influenster #Quaker #snacks
Christina V.
wolcott
Eat warm or room temp. This is a nice change from a typical crunchy granola bar. It’s like a banana nut muffin and a granola bar had a baby. Very tasty and filling. Would buy again.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
Found these at a local superstore and they were so delicious! Went back to buy more and, true to form,
Wmt no longer stocks them. Hope Amazon gets them back in stock, they are perfect for snacks, car trips
with the kids, or a hasty getaway in the morning when leaving the house on time is essential! Loaded with
natural ingredients, they can be warmed in the microwave or eaten straight from the pack. Tasty and healthy!
Each bar is 1.48 oz (42 grams), 140 calories, only 3.5g total fat(no trans fat, only .5g satur. fat), 6g protein,
5g fiber, 140mg sodium, low in cholesterol and sugar, high in vitamins boasting 20% daily value of 5 B vitamins.
6/12 Update: found at W**m**t 4 $2.18-2.36 each box.
Jennifer G.
I was so excited to see these hit the shelf in my local store. I am forever running out the door in the morning and grabbing whatever is portable and easy to eat on the way into work. These are good not great. They are better warmed up as it advertises on the front, but I just don't have time to go through those steps in the morning. Here is the difference between warm and cold: warm, the bar seems to regain some moisture. Cold, it's a bit dry. However, warm or cold it is a pretty hardy bar. I'm not a health nut or anything, but it feels like I'm eating a decent breakfast bar. The taste is very similar to banana nut bread, it is just lacking the moisture you get from the real thing.
Meekie C.
Pompano Beach, FL
If you're on the go and no time for breakfast this is a great to go meal. It is easy and very tasty. The banana nut is my favorite but if you're not a fan of banana, they have other varieties
Mayela M.
I LOVE THESE!!!! At first, I used to eat them at normal temperature and they would taste kind of nasty. The oatmeal in the bar really overpowered the Banana flavor. Until One Day, I took one with me to work, but I left it in the car. In Arizona, the indoor temperature of your car can go up to 120-140°. I was really hungry when I left work and I discovered that I left the bar in the car and it got warm, so I ate it. It was so DELICIOUS!!!! I felt like I was actually eating a Banana-Nut Muffin. The Banana flavor was so intense, that I nearly fainted (& because I forgot to start the car, so I was sitting in a 130° closed room for about 5 minutes).
Erica J.
Belton, TX
As a busy working mom, I often feel bad about me and my daughter eating breakfast on the go. Things that are travel friendly are not always best for you, namely my daughter's favorite PopTarts. But once we tried these, we agreed, yes I had this conversation with a 2 year old, that these were very yummy! She would even ask for them on weekends when we had time for a real breakfast. She liked hers strait out of the box, which is good, but warmed up...OMG...AWESOME! Best of all they are more filling and better for you than PopTarts and granola bars, so I can feel good about giving them to my daughter and eating them myself.
Allison H.
I thought the Quaker Banana Nut Bread cereal bar was delicious--it tasted just like banana bread! It was incredibly soft and had a variety of ingredients (not just cake and bananas). It certainly tasted as good as some of the less healthy options, but it was only 140 calories! Unfortunately, it didn't really satisfy my hunger so the calories weren't worth it.
Krissy C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
First let me say these are YUMMY!!!!! I love that I can just throw it in my purse and I have a great snack at work. Plus because it is soft it doesn't get all crumbly if it gets smashed and squished!

They have such a great banana taste, I am a huge fan of banana bread and banana cake so I can be picky with taste. I haven't tried these warmed up, but I will be looking for a box and I will try them warm. That sounds like the perfect snack on a cool fall day or a freezing winter day!
Betty B.
What flavors do these come in?
Nicole R.
Walla Walla, WA
I really enjoy Banana Nut muffins, is this a good substitute or should I stick with the muffin?
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI
Haven't tried them yet, what does everyone think of these healthy snacks?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
What flavors should they come in? I think maybe a cinnamon bread kind would be awesome!
Valarie A.
Brooklyn, NY
Don't you just love these ?!?