Quaker Life® Banana & Maple Instant Oatmeal uploaded by Dymon K.Quaker Life® Banana & Maple Instant Oatmeal uploaded by Jennifer F.

BY QUAKER #18 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

If you didn’t think you could get more excited about our signature maple flavor, you’re about to go bananas! Introducing the NEW Banana & Maple Flavored Instant Oatmeal from Quaker. 100% whole grain oats, naturally flavored with real banana flakes and rich maple flavor to give you a delicious breakfast you’ll want to make time for—but with only 90 seconds of cook time, you won’t need to!

• Made with real fruit and 100%whole grain Quaker Oats
  • Good source of iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals

* Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in cholesterol and saturated fat may help reduce the risk of heart disease

Ingredient:

whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Natural Flavor, Banana Flake Powder, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Niacinamide, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid.

• Does anyone know if they sell this in stores? I would love to try...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
I love this flavor so much. This is always gone first in my family when I purchase the variety pack. I’ve never been able to find it sold separately at my grocery store looks like I’ll have to order it online.
Miranda V.
Highly recommend! I loooooove these so much! These are by far the best breakfast item i buy when I'm at the store and i buy them almost every grocery trip. Makes for a quick fast breakfast!
Synthia I.
Compton , CA
No one is happier than i am to have this flavor oatmeal in my home! As a kid all i wanted was a box full of the bananas n' cream flavor and this is pretty close. The flavor is great and if you mix it with milk it makes an awesomely rich breakfast. As of a couple weeks ago, this is something i will always have in my home.
Sandra B.
Pasadena , TX
This stuff is so delicious! It is awesome to have a healthy option that is fast and convenient. I know a lot of you might say well its not as healthy as it can be, but its way better than 90% of the other fast food I could have for breakfast at an amazing price! So this is a win for me, I like to throw in half of a real banana too.
Zairea S.
Reading, PA
I honestly love this oatmeal. I eat it all the time and I could never get sick of it. Although, Quakers isn't a good company to get your oatmeal from because it is full of GMOs. If you don't really came about that, it does taste good and you can easily make it via a microwave.
Alexandra G.
Long Is City, NY
This is the perfect breakfast during the week. I'm always in the run so this instant oatmeal is my best friend. It is not only affordable and great flavor, but it is also the perfect amount to keep me focused in the A.M
Meghan R.
Conshohocken, PA
I have always loved quaker oatmeal. I just recently discovered the Banana & Maple flavor and I absolutely love it! It is my go to breakfast in the morning! It is very healthy and is a great start to the day. I would definitely recommend trying this!
Mayra M.
long beach, CA
i love quaker oatmeal is a fast way to make breakfast and on the go cause u just add either milk or water put it on microwave and ur set.my kids and me loved it it taste so good and its also good for u...
Jolaynie B.
Yonkers, NY
I can only eat oatmeal when it has some sort of fruit and maple. It's so cool that you can use the packets as measuring cups for the milk after you finished pouring out the oatmeal into your bowl. My mind was blown
Alivia F.
Midland, MI
I don't purchase the banana flavor, but the maple cinnamon and sugar. I specifically like the organic or the high fiber as the texture is much better than the normal. I love the flavor and the smell, makes for the perfect quick and easy breakfast at work.
Kk M.
Does anyone know if they sell this in stores? I would love to try it but I've never seen in before.