BY QUAKER

Banana Honey Nut Quaker® Breakfast Flats are a great snack for a little morning oomph. With whole grains, real fruit, nuts, and seeds, they provide nutritious morning energy in a convenient three flat pack. It’s the most scrumptious way to help satisfy your hunger when you’re on the move!

• Made with 18g of whole grains per serving
  • Good source of fiber (7g Total Fat per serving)
  • Under 200 calories
  • No artificial flavors or added colors

Ingredient:

whole Grain Oat Flour, Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Sunflower Oil (With Natural Tocopherols Added To Preserve Freshness), Banana Flakes, Flaxseed, Honey, Sugar, Amaranth, Pecans, Steel Cut Oats, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavor, Leavening Agents (Baking Soda, Calcium Phosphate), Cinnamon, Cranberry Juice Concentrate, Almonds, Safflower Oil.

• Looking for a new breakfast bar that will fill me up and ...1 Answers
  • Are these bars crunchy like nature valley bars or soft an...4 Answers
  • I like to dip these in my strawberry banana, fruit on the...4 Answers
Rachel L.
Troutman, NC
These breakfast flats are SO good! One of my favorite things to eat is granola bars! These are very satifying and keep me tied over till the next meal!!!!! The banana nut taste so good and I love the thin crunchiness of these bars!! I highly recommend these!
Irene S.
West Palm Bch, FL
This bars are so delicious 😋 honestly you can not tell they heart healthy from how delicious they are i eat this every morning with a banana shake and they keep me with enough energy to get thru the morning
billie k.
Plainview, AR
Not a fan of any Quaker bars. My taste buds and I do not like Quaker bars or any type of Quaker stuff besides their oatmeal that's made on the stove. That's the only thing I would rate them to get on.
Katie D.
These breakfast flats are so delicious! They taste just like Banana bread! They are perfect for busy morning and on the go breakfast. And the price is amazing too! Will continue to buy this product :)
Reyna D.
Brownsville, TX
These Quaker Life® Banana Honey Nut Breakfast Flats are so delicious. I love the flavors of banana and honey and they are very filling. They're perfect for an on-the-go breakfast.
Imani A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
These are so good man. Idk maybe it’s because I love bananas. They are a great go to snack or a subtle breakfast for those who don’t like huge meals. I found these at Publix and they are usually on sale so I think these are a great buy.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Krystle V.
Abington, PA
Purchased at: Target
The flavor is good but I was expecting it to have a texture closer to a granola bar. It's much harder, like a nature valley bar. Not the worst, but not my favorite Quaker product.
Beatriz G.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product ! So tasty and not very crumbly. It's nice being able to have a snack and not have half of it end up on my lap ! I will definitely continue to buy this flavor.
Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE banana nut muffins, but I know they're aren't that great and can be mess having to eat them & run to school. I'm SO GLAD that there's an alternative to the banana nut muffins I love to eat & without the mess. They taste just like banana bread if not better! If you're looking for a on the go snack or just something to snack on during school or whatnot, buy these!
Jacquelyn J.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Are these bars crunchy like nature valley bars or soft and chewy?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
I like to dip these in my strawberry banana, fruit on the bottom chobani yogurt! Does anyone else combine these flats with another snack?
Heidi L.
Terre Haute, IN
Looking for a new breakfast bar that will fill me up and not make me hungry a few minutes later. So shopping around for the perfect bar
Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
Anyone know where I can buy these? I need more in my life!