Quaker Life® Banana Bonanza  Instant Oatmeal uploaded by alondra a.

Quaker Life® Banana Bonanza Instant Oatmeal

BY QUAKER

New Quaker Oatmeal Banana Bonanza Cups are as fun to eat, as they are to say! Watch in amazement as your kids devour each delicious cup in minutes, at home or on the go. With the sweet taste of banana mixed with whole grain Quaker oats, your kids will get a wholesome breakfast cereal, even on the busiest mornings.

• 100% whole grain oats
  • A good source of calcium, iron & vitamin D
  • A great way to help them fill up before school

Ingredient:

whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Natural Flavor, Banana Flake Powder, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Tricalcium Phosphate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Reduced Iron, Folic Acid, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)

Quaker Life® Banana Bonanza Instant Oatmeal
Maria G.
Miami, Florida
This cereal I love, the packaging is very fun and nice, it is economical, personally I like very well especially when I do not have time to eat, I take one of these to work and ready, I do not get hungry and not fat, Super rich and healthy, what more can I ask for?
J.J. W.
Kosciusko, MS
Love the Banana flavor and the convenience of the go size cups for busy mornings! We're getting busier and busier and it's too easy to grab unhealthy breakfast so we need more options like this that are ready to go and healthy!
Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
I love the Quaker singles oatmeal cups. I love taking them to work for a warm breakfast when there isn't much time to stop for something else. The Banana Bonanza is my favorite with a sprinkle of walnuts for protein. They are cheap and store great in a desk drawer or can be used as a quick breakfast for the kids!
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ
Me alimento en porciones pequeñas hago 5 tiempos de comida y este producto me gusta comerlo a las 9pm justo antes de dormir, mantiene mi estomago limpio y me ayuda mucho en mi digestión incluso mis hijos lo comen tambien, creo que ayuda bastante para tener un balance metabólico muy bueno..
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
This instant meal is a great breakfast for kids as well as adults. The quaker banana bonanza instant meal is healthy and delicious. My kids and husband love it. The banana flavor is yummy. We buy this so often and absolutely love it. I highly recommend it to others
Ily P.
Hialeah, FL
If your a banana lover... Stop what your doing and go purchase this!! you'll love the taste of this delicious breakfast or snack. Sometimes I take it to work and I have it as a snack so it can hold me off until I get home from work. Great portion and great taste
Amanda Q.
Baltimore, MD
My favorite oatmeal. Love the banana bread like flavor. I buy this at least once a month. Its that good! My only issue with this is the amount of sugar but its worth it. Bought at my local grocery store. Would recommend to anyone who loves banana as much as I do.
Jami D.
Long Beach, CA
These are great for on the go or when I am running late or in a hurry. The banana is delicious and slicing up a few bananas on top makes it really a delicious treat. I have also thrown in nuts and it's like gourmet! Quick and cheap and easy and delicious
Brittany L.
Lafayette, TN
My five-year-old loves oatmeal and loves these cups. I bought this product to try last week for convenience of a morning. He eats his breakfast in route to school. My only complaint was it took so long to cool down even with ice added. I also have a hard time finding the product.
melissa y.
Salida, CO
I love these individual cups of oatmeal they are the right size and perfect they fill me up and if you want another one you can go ahead and grab another one I love all the flavors to choose from and they're just awesome