BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker Life Bag, Bulk Packaging, 40 oz, 4 pk

Buy on Amazon
Kathleen L.
Chandler, AZ
This is a goody for us. Have loved the life cereals since I could remember. And my kids love this brand. Will continue buying probably forever at this rate💗
Laia G.
Canon City, CO
This is good cereal only thing is my 1yr old dont like it bust the rest of the family do and i like the that its bigger bulk size
Desirey K.
Mesa, AZ
Too blahhhh for me, feel like their is no taste in this cereal, 🤔 or maybe that's the point I'm not too sure
Jodee C.
Modesto, CA
Good by themselves or add a little extra to make a good mix. A sweet breakfast item, but not too much.
Tiffany g.
Can't go wrong with checks mix and sugar. It's a great alternative to the other sugary cereals.
Natalia M.
Podría ver toda la comparación entre este y el caldo de maíz. Basándome en el número de referencias he hecho a otros alimentos en mi crítica, el sabor de este cereal seguro suena un montón de campanas cognitivas. son muy buenas y nutritivas seguro que si
Latisha R.
calagry
I enjoy this cereal. Very healthy. I a huge sugary cereal fan but when I'm trying to get a bit healthier it's a great choice. Its readily available at all my frequented grocery stores. Overall pretty good product.
Génesis G.
Temuco
Me encantan, me fascinan😍😍 son riquísimos.
Espectaculares para el desayuno, son adictivos😍👌
100% recomendables.