Quaker Life® Apples W/Cinnamon Simple Harvest Instant Multigrain Hot Cereal uploaded by Cortney B.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brianna L.
El Cajon, CA
I literally eat this sh*t everyday for breakfast! It's the perfect warm breakfast we all desire in the morning, and its superrrrrrrrrrrrr convenient to make it at work, literally just add some hot water, stir and enjoy!!! the apples are gross at all like you'd think most dehydrated oatmeals apples are. They absorb the water nicely and almost seem real ahahah
Stephanie V.
My favorite hot cereal/ oatmeal😍 I love this as a simple, warm snack and even on the go. The apple chucks are the difference between this specific oatmeal me the other flavors. I recommend this to many others and they also have seen to love them.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
But how can you go wrong with quicker pats oatmenal! You can't! Another childhood memory food. I love oatmeal till this day. The variety packs are the best. But it's perfect for those snowy winter mornings like today
Dena R.
Yukon, OK
wonderful cereal!  I like a big bowl sometimes after a long day or a small one in the morning.  I eat this at least 3 times a week.  I got this at Walmart when I was doing some weekly shopping.  it is a great value and I recommend these for sure.  Go pick up a box!
Nicole U.
Otisville , Mi
I love Quaker instant oatmeal for a quick and easy lunch when I'm running behind, or breakfast when I want something that will stick. It tastes delicious and is relatively healthy!
Donna P.
This is a really good hot oatmeal to have on cold mornings. Its quick and easy to prepare. Also has quality ingredients that makes it taste so yummy! The price is also a very good value. I eat this about 3-4 times a week. I would definitely recommend this to others....tastes great!
Theresa M.
Bloomfield, NY
This is my favorite brand because they always have new things coming out like the to go cups. They are a bit pricey especially
When next go any off brand kind. The Apple w cinnamon flavor is the only kind I will buy and I absolutely love it
Briana M.
Augusta, GA
Delicious ! Affordable! My 1 year old daughter loves it! Great especially for when its cold outside. Great for a fill you up snack. Decent calorie count too, fairly healthy.
Patricia D.
Bayonne, NJ
only apple and cinnamon only oatmeal I eat. this is the best texture wise and flavor I only eat during the cold months of the year gets me going in the morning. all pro no cons just a good breakfast when you need a push to go out the door into the cold.
Cassandra M.
The apples with cinnamon oatmeal has always been my favorite but I stayed away from it as an adult due to the sugar until this variety came out! Lower in sugar and made with multigrain it is delicious
Cristina Raluca T.
Romania, Bucharest
I`m thinking of buying it so, does it really have cinnamon and apple taste? How long it takes to make it?