BY QUAKER #3 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Do you like apples? So does Quaker. That's why we've mixed the tart sweetness of apples & tangy cinnamon and blended the two with our wholesome Quaker Oats. There's an old saying about an apple a day and a doctor. We wonder what that doctor would have to say about an apple and Quaker Oats every day.

• Heart Healthy Whole Grains *
  • Good source of calcium, iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals

Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in cholesterol and saturated fat may help reduce the risk of heart disease.

Ingredient:

whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Dehydrated Apples (Treated With Sodium Sulfite To Promote Color Retention), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Salt, Cinnamon, Calcium Carbonate, Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Malic Acid, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Caramel Color

• This is my favorite flavor of oatmeal!  What's yours?4 Answers
  • Is this product considered organic ?3 Answers
  • Does this taste good ??? I want to trY but im not sure or can u r...4 Answers
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This is such a perfect easy breakfast that is healthy as well. You just heat it up in the microwave, let it cool for a minute, and bam you are ready to have a great meal. It tastes better than homemade to me honestly because the oats are softer than any homemade kind I have had. It's sweet with little chunks of apples in it. They are good serving sizes. I usually put milk in it instead of water too and sometimes cook it about 30 sec longer than it says to cause I don't like it runny. I love the flavor, but I love all of the flavors they have of this oatmeal! I honestly want some right now after talking about it!
Bre S.
Baltimore, MD
My favorite quick breakfast or midday snack. Heart healthy, 4 grams of fiber, 28g whole grains, and only 160 calories. I usually eat 2-3 packets per serving. This is the one and only flavor I eat and haven't changed for years. It beats making oats and apples from scratch and I love it ! Quaker Life® Apples & Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Love this variety from Quaker!  This oatmeal as the right amount of sweetness to it and I eat it just by adding water.  I've been buying this for over 10 years and it far beats the competitors versions.  Would highly recommend this oatmeal for those who love oatmeal.
Samantha B.
One of the best instant oatmeal’s. The only oatmeal I honestly eat, I did try eating the maple and brown sugar which was alright but this wins for best instant oatmeal as I can easily smell the apples when opening the package. I only eat it preparing with water. I have yet to try making it with milk but I hope to do so soon.
Lacy O.
Hanford
I really enjoy these oatmeals and the variety of flavors offered. They taste delicious and and are easy and quick to make. My only complaint would be to have a little bigger portion in each package.
Monet S.
One of the best instant oatmeal’s. The only oatmeal I honestly eat. I don’t like plain oatmeal not enough flavor for me. This brand always has good deals on this item too. Usually buy it from Walmart, will never purchase another brand, but this one.
Zephyr 8.
Quaker has been a brand that has been used by the family for several generations.  We don't usually make instant or flavored oatmeal, but when we do it's Quaker's Apples & Cinnamon. It's a flavor the entire family can agree on, plus it's not as sweet as some of the other flavors.  The individual packets are quick and easy to prepare, and they are perfectly sized to pack for trips.  When I travel, I usually take a few with me to have in my hotel room or on the plane.
Sandra C.
Kissimmee, FL
My family absolutely love oatmeal especially the apple cinnamon. It’s super easy to prepare for kids before heading out to school. We always stick up at Publix when it’s a bogo product! Thank you Publix!!
Brianna R.
Greenville, NC
Out of all the brands and types of oatmeal, this is my favorite kind. I am not even a huge fan of oatmeal but I love Apples and Cinnamon! Just enough sweetness and warmth to wake you up in the morning :)
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite flavored quick oatmeal. This is my favorite go to meal as a breastfeeding momma. It’s quick, delicious, and aids my milk production. I purchase it at sams in bulk and it lasts a good while.
Zsacari H.
How do you guys prepare your oatmeal?
Dominika P.
Does this taste good ??? I want to trY but im not sure or can u recomend me something tasty on breakfast ?!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my favorite flavor of oatmeal!  What's yours?
Chelsea F.
Chickasaw, AL
Is this oatmeal as tasty as the slow cook kind?
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
Is this product considered organic ?