BY QUAKER #97 in Cereal

Do you like apples? So does Quaker. That's why we've mixed the tart sweetness of apples & tangy cinnamon and blended the two with our wholesome Quaker Oats. There's an old saying about an apple a day and a doctor. We wonder what that doctor would have to say about an apple and Quaker Oats every day.

• Heart Healthy Whole Grains *
  • Good source of calcium, iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals

Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in cholesterol and saturated fat may help reduce the risk of heart disease.

Ingredient:

whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Dehydrated Apples (Treated With Sodium Sulfite To Promote Color Retention), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Salt, Cinnamon, Calcium Carbonate, Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Malic Acid, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Caramel Color

• Is this product considered organic ?2 Answers
  • Is this oatmeal as tasty as the slow cook kind?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sarah L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Such a great quick and easy tasty breakfast. Its so simple to make. You can use water or milk. I prefer milk to add a kittle creamier texture but it tastes great with water also. It has little chunks or dry apples that rehydrate when cooked and they are so good and add a little fresh crunch texture that spices up the usual boring oatmeal mushyness.
Sophia E.
Tonawanda, NY
Although sugary, this is my FAVORITE oatmeal ever. It tastes amazing and it is filling after one serving! It is healthy, despite the sugar, and I eat it on occasion, mostly during the cold winters. I recommend it to others if their teeth are not sensitive to hot, sugary foods. So delicious and easy to pack for when you are on the go.
Becky B.
Winchester, VA
Oatmeal has good flavor and consistency. Great for making a quick breakfast when in a rush. very filling. Only complaint is would be nice to already be in a container to microwave, but price is better this way which is the trade off. Only brand and flavor I buy.
Julie M.
This oatmeal is so delicious. It cooks so quickly and has the right amount of sweetness. I love how this is sweet and the apple taste is not overwhelming. I love mixing granola into mine for some extra crunch! I eat this almost every other morning.
Claudia D.
Mcallen, TX
Yum!! I love this oatmeal. I usually get the fruit one but I got this one the other day instead for a new thing. Yup. Amazing. I love apples so apples and cinnamon is the perfect combo. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
Quaker Instant is so delicious and convenient! A good and easy, quick and healthy breakfast choice. This is a great flavor, but I love anything that combines apple and cinnamon. It's sweet, probably just as sweet if not a little less so than the brown sugar flavor, but I enjoy that too. Great if you're looking for something to scarf down quickly in the morning, or if you want to slow down and eat a luxurious breakfast. Pairs nicely with bananas.
Cheyanne T.
My all time favorite flavor and brand of oatmeal. It so quick and easy to just pop in a bowl with some hot water. It's great for the colder months and is very filing as well. It's very affordable and easy to find in your local grocery store. There are a lot of other great flavors to choose from. Would highly recommend!
Crystal G.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY APPLES & CINNAMON!!!
I eat this every morning for breakfast!
The smell just wakes you up in the morning and the taste, OMG you'll fall in love!!

If you haven't already tried this, then I highly recommend you do! (:
Madison C.
Jacksonville, FL
I have eaten this for years and it is truly a go-to! The taste is great and always satisfying. If I eat this for breakfast, I tend to have to use 2 packets because 1 is simply not filling enough for a whole meal. I wish Quaker would make this more natural and with less additives and artificial ingredients- that would truly make it perfect!
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
Apples and cinnamon is my favorite flavor out of all the Quaker hot cereal flavors. I definitely eat for breakfast and I buy the big box variety from Costco that has like 6 flavors. You can taste the real warm apple slices and flavor and the cinnamon makes it twice as great.
Chelsea F.
Chickasaw, AL
Is this oatmeal as tasty as the slow cook kind?
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
Is this product considered organic ?