BY QUAKER #39 in Granola

We’re adding a few favorite flavors to start your day an even better way. Satisfy your taste buds with the simply sweet and subtly tangy addition of apples, cranberries and sliced almonds. One spoonful and you’ll welcome this delicious trio to your wholesome, whole-grain granola.

• Excellent source of fiber*
  • 5g of protein
  • Very low in sodium

Ingredient:

whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Dried Cranberries, Almonds, Dehydrated Apples, Inulin, Whey, Sugar, Nonfat Dry Milk, Glycerin, Whey Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Honey, Sunflower Oil, Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Added To Preserve Freshness).

FARAH A.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Foodie Expert
I chose this Quaker granola because it has apples (which no other granola has that I know of) and cranberries specifically. I was not disappointed. There are plenty of both in each bowl (except maybe at the v-e-r-y end of the box) as well as the usual oat clusters. Who ever came up with this combination deserves a nice, big raise! (It costs a little more than the other flavors but it is worth the extra expense.) (By the way, the correct answer to the question, "Who is this product for in your household?" is "ME", not "myself". If you insist on using "myself" in the answer choices, try,"I went to the store by myself to purchase this product for me.") ;-)
Heather Engvik H.
Heather Engvik H.
Plainview, NY
I love this that you can guys can do this it's really good I would never recommend anybody else getting this type of cereal I use it on the go I put in Sandwich bags and I have school trips I do for work I put in a sandwich bag to go take to work it is really good I recommend everybody by this and it makes the kids stuff but you have to go somewhere or or you're just not going to just want to eat something really quick and you just left the gym
Joshua G.
Joshua G.
okay! this seriously that to kill cravings or as a healthy snack, the best in the world, whenever I eat it, so you see not always "Quaker" but the granola, really it is very delicious and could say that even nutritious.
If you are a wing person who never liked the granola, believe me, you have to give it a try, while I do not like it at all, now would eat at any time.
Christine R.
Christine R.
The flavor is so good I just eat this by itself! I also put it in yogurt! One thing I do and my friends dont even know, I will take a spoon of peanut butter and put the granola on that! The peanut butter and the apple, cranberry flavor together,,, Awesome!!
These are insanely delicious. I usually hate cranberries, but I like apples and I absolutely love almonds. Granola bars are the ultimate food. You can bring them to school, work, etc for a ready-to-eat snack. It's also a good price at WalMart.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Belmont, Nc
My favorite way to great this granola is with half a cup of warm milk... It eases the jaw muscles a bit! Beware because it does have a lot of calories for a small amount of cereal. Add a sprinkle to yogurt or oatmeal for an added crunch!
joz p.
joz p.
Foodie Expert
Yum!! i love these and they are so easy to throw in my bag and carry with me. i constantly have some in case of emergencies. i normally just get them from my neighborhood grocery store, and theres always plenty of flavors.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Everett, WA
Foodie Expert
I have been on a granola kick lately and this is one of my favorite brands! I love the different flavor a they offer and I just love the way they taste! They never get old! Great for a snack or a small breakfast!
Mellanie W.
Mellanie W.
Granola with apple flavor, thar's great! This granola is fine to eat but not all the time, it has a lot of sugar that's not good for you, and their nutritional value is too poor, once in a month is fine for me!
chasity g.
chasity g.
sharon, Pennsylvania
I tried the Apple Cranberry Almond Natural Granola and the taste was great. The flavors together is a melody in your mouth. Its great for kids also. My five year old daughter even ate it.