BY QUAKER

We’re adding a few favorite flavors to start your day an even better way. Satisfy your taste buds with the simply sweet and subtly tangy addition of apples, cranberries and sliced almonds. One spoonful and you’ll welcome this delicious trio to your wholesome, whole-grain granola.

• Excellent source of fiber*
  • 5g of protein
  • Very low in sodium

Ingredient:

whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Dried Cranberries, Almonds, Dehydrated Apples, Inulin, Whey, Sugar, Nonfat Dry Milk, Glycerin, Whey Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Honey, Sunflower Oil, Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Added To Preserve Freshness).

Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I like the apples and cranberries. Nice alternative to quaker raisin granola when you want some variety. Same as other quaker granola in terms of quality and taste. Full of flavorful fruit and has a resealable bag inside the box.
Heather Engvik H.
Plainview, NY
I love this that you can guys can do this it's really good I would never recommend anybody else getting this type of cereal I use it on the go I put in Sandwich bags and I have school trips I do for work I put in a sandwich bag to go take to work it is really good I recommend everybody by this and it makes the kids stuff but you have to go somewhere or or you're just not going to just want to eat something really quick and you just left the gym
Joane G.
Caracas
okay! this seriously that to kill cravings or as a healthy snack, the best in the world, whenever I eat it, so you see not always "Quaker" but the granola, really it is very delicious and could say that even nutritious.
If you are a wing person who never liked the granola, believe me, you have to give it a try, while I do not like it at all, now would eat at any time.
Christine R.
The flavor is so good I just eat this by itself! I also put it in yogurt! One thing I do and my friends dont even know, I will take a spoon of peanut butter and put the granola on that! The peanut butter and the apple, cranberry flavor together,,, Awesome!!
Katie G.
Love the crunch and the cranberries give it that extra sweetness I want in the morning. Goes great on top of my yogurt. Great to eat if you're on a diet and it's good for you too! I purchased at my local food store because I had a coupon but it's pretty pricey without a coupon!!
Paulina D.
Valrico, FL
I usually love quaker oats oatmeal but I just did not enjoy this flavor. It was so intense. The simpler flavors are the way to go. It was conveniently packaged like the other ones but it was just not the same. I would not repurchase this ever again.
joz p.
Yum!! i love these and they are so easy to throw in my bag and carry with me. i constantly have some in case of emergencies. i normally just get them from my neighborhood grocery store, and theres always plenty of flavors.
Amber G.
Everett, WA
I have been on a granola kick lately and this is one of my favorite brands! I love the different flavor a they offer and I just love the way they taste! They never get old! Great for a snack or a small breakfast!
Shannon B.
Belmont, Nc
My favorite way to great this granola is with half a cup of warm milk... It eases the jaw muscles a bit! Beware because it does have a lot of calories for a small amount of cereal. Add a sprinkle to yogurt or oatmeal for an added crunch!
Estefania S.
It is a choice of healthy snack, practical and fast.
It also tastes great, is ideal to take it in the gym bag in case you attack hunger after the exercises and also about two hours before training.