BY QUAKER

Made with the delicious goodness of whole grain brown rice, and baked to crispy perfection. With tons of great flavors, and 60 calories or less per cake, there's one perfect for every snacking occasion. Or even make one into a meal. Check out our recipes page for inspiration.

The sweetest treat, with just a pinch of cinnamon.

• Gluten free
  • 9g of whole grain
  • 50 calories per serving

Ingredient:

whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Cinnamon, Soy Lecithin

• I always spread pb on them. What else do they pair well ...1 Answers
  • Do you plan to make more flavors soon?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still make the peanut butter ones ?2 Answers
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
I love the applecinnamon flavor of these rice cakes!! Good for on the go quick and easy snack! You can ever slice a real apple up and put on top. Very affordable I will recommend these cakes to anyone!
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
My old time favorite tradition snack that I grew up loving & now my 1 year loves!! Can’t go wrong with the pricing & the availability with the flavors. It’s only 50 calories per rice cake. Perfect snack especially for something light & it’s great paired with fruit or yogurt.
Riley P.
Hamilton, OH
If you are on a diet like weight watchers this product is perfect for you. I put peanut butter and slices of bananas on top of the rice cake and have a healthy snack to hold me over till dinner. I personally like the cinnamon flavor the most out of the flavors because it is simple and goes good with what I put on it.
Cassandra S.
Manchester
I love Quaker Life® Apple Cinnamon Rice Cakes! They are delicious and a nice option at only 11g of carbs per rice cake. I eat mine before the gym with peanut butter. The packaging keeps them fresh for a while and I would definitely recommend this flavor to people who think rice cakes are bland!
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
These are absolutely delicious. It’s such a great snack. It tastes great and it’s low in calories. They are always easy to find in the grocery store. I’ve been buying these for years and I’ll continue to.
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
Such a quick yummy snack alternative if you want to be healthier about snacking. I am a repeat buyer of these. I usually add some peanut butter and bananas for additional yum. They are very affordable and they last me awhile. I will always keep these in stock!
Hannah. B.
Portales
These taste so good! So sweet but still light enough to not make you feel weighed down and sluggish. I eat these when I’m feeling snacky, but am not really craving anything specific. I even crave these sometimes! I like the caramel ones as well.
Shanna D.
Worthington, MN
These rice cakes are perfect for weight loss. It is satiating without damaging healthy eating. They are low in calories (obviously higher in carbs), and are great with peanut or cashew butter! They're cheap at Walmart or your grocer too, and you get a decent amount for a few bucks.
Michaella R.
Rice cakes are a great gluten free snack! I love this snack for on the go even though it leaves a lot of crumbs it’s well worth it! Affordable at Walmart but sometimes over priced for rice cakes! Have recommended to all my friends
Veronica S.
This is my favorite flavor of rice cakes. The cinnamon is really nice. I wish the flavor coating was more even on all of them. Sometimes some have very little flavoring.
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Do you plan to make more flavors soon?
Samantha H.
South River, NJ
Does anyone know if they still make the peanut butter ones ?
Jaime C.
Arlington, VA
I always spread pb on them. What else do they pair well with?