BY QUAKER #67 in Granola

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

QUAKER.
Granola BITES.
90 CALORIE POUCHES.
CINNAMON FLAVOR.
ARTIFICIALLY & NATURALLY FLAVORED.
made with WHOLE GRAIN OATS.
6 Pouches.
6-0.70 OZ (20 g) Pouches.
NET WT. 4.2 OZ (120 g).

Miranda T.
Brunswick, GA
These little bits are a must have in my beach bag! They are individually packaged, which makes it easy to grab and go. They are only 90 calories, so it's great for a light snack. The flavor is amazing. You should definitely give these little guys a try.
Sayde F.
I'm a on the go kinda mom and healthy snack ideas that truly taste good are hard to come by especially kid approved. These are one of those go to snacks in my house when we are on the run or in a rush before school
Katie I.
Slidell, LA
These are so addiction!! I love them as a snack or in my yogurt in the morning. They even taste great with ice cream
🌺Lizbeth🌺 G.
Adelanto
People you have to try these please there so good if they are still out look for them I use to get these at target
M A.
My 5 year old LOVED them I thought they where ok but nothing special but I'll definitely keep buying for the kids
Caitie S.
Salem, OR
These are super addictive and very low calorie. Although I don't like to eat pre packaged foods, Quaker products are amazing.
Zara k.
Roxbury Xing, MA
I love these 90 calorie packets they're inexpensive and taste amazing plus no extra sugar that you don't need!
Jaeda L.
North Vancouver, BC
I'm so sad these were discontinued - I would always bring these to work and school, they were low calorie, not messy, tasty, cheap! I hope they are brought back!
Jennifer K.
Orange, TX
Foodie Expert
Are the granola bites chewy or crunchy?