BY QUAKER

Enjoy your favorite flavor but with 25% less sugar* than our Classic Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip. With the delicious taste you've come to expect from Quaker, your children won't even know the difference. But you will.

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real chocolate chips
  • 100 calories and 8 grams whole grains
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract], Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Whole Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Dry Milk), Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Peanut Butter Spread (Peanuts, Sugar, Palm Oil, Salt), Corn Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Peanut Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel And Palm Oil, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Lactose, Dry Whey, Dextrose, Corn Syrup Solids, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanillin [Artificial Flavor]), Oligofructose, Polydextrose, Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% Or Less Of Corn Syrup Solids, Invert Sugar, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Soybean Oil, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*Adds A Dietarily Insignificant Amount Of Trans Fat

• What's everyone's favorite kind?4 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor of these breakfast bars?3 Answers
Sharon k.
Clearwater, FL
I buy four Quaker chewy granola bars variety pack boxes at a time every time I go to the grocery store! The whole family enjoys the delicious Quaker chewy granola bars! I put two and everyone's lunch box every day because it is a fantastic and delicious quick snack that you can eat on the go!
Trish S.
Hackettstown, NJ
Small but delicious with less sugar. It’s only 100 calories but is a great quick light snack at anytime. I have been buying these for years. I love the chewy texture and taste. Peanut butter chocolate chip is the best.
Morgan N.
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
Pretty tasty and make a great snack! They just are not as healthy as other granola bar brands and taste more on the sweeter side. They also easily crumb or fall apart. Not too expensive thought which i appreciate.
ed3n17 H.
Converse, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Once again this is a great on the go snack for the whole family - variety of flavor , always wish they were bigger since they are tasty ! Affordable and great packaging for any occasion - highly recommend
Kyra W.
Purchased at: Peapod
My kids love these bars. They love them in their lunches and for snacks and breakfast at home. I always try to keep a few in my purse in case they need snacks when we are out. I will definitely keep purchasing these bars.
Ashley F.
Elizabethtown, KY
These are a great quick snack to grab on your way out the door or for a quick and simple breakfast. The peanut butter ones are my favorite. They have a good consistency and aren’t too mealy like some other granola bars.
Grace T.
Super tasty! I eat them as a little dessert after a meal. Definitely not filing enough for a snack or breakfast and leaves me hungry for something else. More like a dessert bar.
Shannon M.
Monroe , LA
My children love this variety pack. Each child has their favorite bar so they all get eaten. And mom is happy because they are eating something with nutritional value instead of all the empty calories!
Josephine K.
Winter Park
We buy these all the time. My favorites are normal chocolate chip and top favorite peanut butter chocolate chip. SOOO GOOD!! I love these granola bars especially this pack.
Andrea N.
These are by far our favorite granola bars! The variety pack is perfect for all of us to have our own favorite flavors. I feel great knowing they have less sugar, too!
Amanda D.
Pittsburgh, PA
What's everyone's favorite kind?
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
What is your favorite flavor of these breakfast bars?