Quaker® Instant Oats With Iron Cereal Mix uploaded by Destiny D.Quaker® Instant Oats With Iron Cereal Mix uploaded by Simone Pisani B.Quaker® Instant Oats With Iron Cereal Mix uploaded by Karla F.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Quaker oatmeal with apple and cinnamon flavor?1 Answers
  • I have never had instant oat meal. Does it taste the same as regu...4 Answers
Simone Pisani B.
The best oats brand. I love it, I always take it in my daily fruits or protein shake. good price too. I don't love the flavor, but If you add it to your smoothies (fruits or what you prefer) the flavor is hidden. It is also a great source of minerals and vitamins, so it's very good to your body.

La mejor marca de avena. Me encanta, la tomo diario junto a mis batidos de fruta o proteina. Buen precio. No amo el sabor, pero si lo añades a tus batidos (de fruta o lo que mas prefieras) el sabor se disimula bastante. Tambien es rico en minerales y vitaminas, asi que es muy bueno para tu cuerpo.
Marissa T.
West Haven, CT
Wow do I love this stuff, growing up in a Puerto Rican house this oatmeal type breakfast was always around. So simply to make yet so tasty, creamier than regular oatmeal and more flavorful highly recommend adding cinnamon to it for extra flavor. Love love love this stuff! Everyone needs to try!!!!
Abigail S.
I love this oatmeal. You can cook it in the microwave oven or on the stove top. It is great for breakfast and keeps you full until lunch. Very good with fruit or other toppings, or even by itself.
Eunice G.
Chino, CA
I like that Quaker instant oats is so versatile! You can make just about everything with it, as well as eat it as a cereal. I love to use it in my pancake mix, my meatloaf and my protein shakes! That added iron is essential since I'm slightly anemic, and the fact that it helps lower high cholesterol is an added bonus. It's not a highly flavored treat, but that's not a negative, it lends itself to other flavors, you can add a multitude of toppings to start your morning off right, or as a nice sweet afternoon snack. I like to add berries or bananas and 100% maple syrup for sweetness, but you can add whatever you like, make it with water or milk and that's my favorite part about it.
Patricia R.
Excellen source of of fiber, relatively low in calories and heart friendly. Need I say anything else besides the fact that it keeps you full which keeps you from eating so much.
Arianna D.
First off, I love oatmeal. I LOVE IT. Whether it's mixed into a cold drink (with milk, sugar, ice chips and lime) which is a summer favorite, or served in a bowl hot with some fruit in it, quaker can do no wrong. I definitely recommend this if you haven't tried it. Oh and it comes in different flavors too.. can also be found in your local supermarket. Happy oatmealing!
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love buying this avena it taste delicious. I eat this in the mornings but not every morning. I prefer to buy the vanilla flavor. Every time I buy it I buy two at a time. I make mines with milk and I turn the heat high and I add sugar and eat it when I'm done. 😋🤙 it's also 100% grain 🌾 and good for a healthy heart ❤️
wuinnifer J.
medley, Florida
who does not like the instant and healthy food? as ta oats not far behind is ideal for nuetras breakfast daily as it helps to lower high cholesterol is an added bonus and made with the best ingredients and the right amount of fiber and nutrients which is vital for our body so which is 100% recommended to take every morning
Sara M.
Provo, UT
A fantastic meal packed with vitamins and nutrients to get you through your day. Quaker always has the best oats that cook easily and make a perfect breakfast. Or even cookies! Not only that they are super cheap and last a long time. I completely recommend this product!
Callie D.
Denton, TX
I love instant oats rather than the individual packages because I can make practically any flavor I want a determine how much I want also. There are an endless amount of combinations to make. I like the added Iron in them because I don't eat meat and need a substitute.
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
I have never had instant oat meal. Does it taste the same as regular oat meal?
OSullivan E.
miami, FL
Quaker oatmeal with apple and cinnamon flavor?