Quaker®  Instant Oats Cinnamon Cereal

Quaker® Instant Oats Cinnamon Cereal

BY QUAKER #51 in Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker®  Instant Oats Cinnamon Cereal
Quaker® Instant Oats Cinnamon Cereal
janelle f.
Hawthorne, CA
Great for when you are in a hurry and don't have time for a better breakfast. haha. But it is instant oatmeal , what do you expect? It is not bad though, the instant part is great if you are always late and of course, it is affordable. I would recommend people to buy a few packets to try and see and if you don't like it then instant oatmeal just aint yo thang
LeeAnn C.
Foodie Expert
These are really great if you're in a rush and want a quick, light breakfast to tide you over till lunch. If you like the cinnamon flavor, I would also recommend trying the cinnamon roll flavor...it's got a little more cinnamon and it's sweeter, overall more flavorful than regular cinnamon.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Foodie Expert
I actually like to get the variety pack and have been eating Oatmeal since I was a baby! I love the flavor Maples and brown sugar. Now I haven't eaten these instant ones in a while. My husband usually makes me the regular eats and puts sugar free stuff in it. He is soo sweet!
Germaine M.
Foodie Expert
I buy these here and there for my family if we need a quick breakfast or snack. Oatmeal is a pretty healthy choice and they are reasonably priced, for the amount of food you receive, I purchase at WalMart or Giant grocery stores. Quaker is a great brand.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
Foodie Expert
When,I tried this cereal I really liked the flavor, but I did have one problem with it, it is too hard. It has a crunch but the crunch is just way to hard for a cereal, other then that this feral does taste good, and it fills you up really well.
Kyle P.
Pensacola, FL
Foodie Expert
I love anything with cinnamon and so do my kids. This stuff is great for in the morning when we have places to go and things to do. This is so easy and quick to make but has tons of flavor and gives me fuel for the whole day!
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Foodie Expert
I've loved cinnamon oatmeal since I was a kid. I'd add a little more goodness with some apple, nuts, raisins too and it was always a great breakfast to start the day or a great afternoon snack or midnight snack before bed.
AM L.
Brooklyn, NY
I prefer Quaker Oats Original Instant bu when I want a little something sweet I choose the cinnamon. Oatmeal I eat once a week. Quaker oats are very cheap option for breakfast and good for you.
Jahanara M.
Portland, OR
this instant quaker is so good because for our lives always so busy ans we never have time is amazing flavor is a good value and this for any time of the day we can add some fruits also
ELeise L.
Foodie Expert
I would normally have this every morning for breakfast until i was advised by the dietitian that its was not so good to eat this every day so have cut back a bit. but i love it