BY QUAKER

Quaker™ Instant Oatmeal Weight Control Variety Pack.
EST 1877.
Maple & Brown Sugar.
4 Packets. Cinnamon.
2 Packets. Banana Bread.
Natural & Artificial Flavors.
2 Packets. Heart Healthy Oatmeal.
As part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, 3g daily of oat soluble fiber may help reduce the risk of heart disease. This product provides 1g per serving.
Not a low calorie food.
Per packet.
160 calories Maple & Brown Sugar.
160 calories Cinnamon.
160 calories Banana Bread.
7g protein.
6g fiber.
To help with your weight management plan. see more...

Buy on Target*
Brittany L.
Spring, TX
Instant oatmeal gets a bad rep because it can raise your glycemic index levels. No one wants to spike their blood sugar if they can help it, right? Well, adding protein to instant oatmeal makes it a low glycemic food just like its "healthier" counterpart, old fashioned rolled oats. And, this oatmeal has the protein built in. It contains whey protein which neutralizes the sugar spike when you eat it and it makes you fuller longer, plus protein is just plain good for you. Plus, if you look at the amount of sugar in this oatmeal? Hardly any. Much less than the others, if you flip them over and check out all of the labels. This is a quick, healthy, filling breakfast option for people on the go. Or for those who don't have the time to make feemented, overnight old fashioned rolled oats.
courtney L.
This is a favorite in my family, especially for my hubby. He loves the flavored oatmeal. We eat lots of it during the winter. Seems to be when our family craves it the most. I love that it's sweet and is like a treat but isn't bad for us. We get to eat healthy and feel like we are spoiling ourselves. I just wish they had more of a variety of flavors.
Ana E.
I love oatmeal and this is just your basic oatmeal that you can do anything with. I like to add cocoa powder, non dairy milk, peanut butter, almonds ,and fresh fruits on top. I eat this most mornings when I have time to make it because being a student, I don't have much time to make breakfast. I recommend this product
Katie O.
Sanford, NC
My family and I love this brand . We have tried a lot of the flavors that this brand has to offer . My personal favorite is the verity pack due to you get to try a few different ones and if you don't care for one of the packets in the box that is OK because you did not buy the whole box of one flavor
Megan W.
Philadelphia, PA
I love all of the flavors in this pack, and it leaves me feeling full until lunch time. I make these at work often, and people always tell me that it smells delicious. I wish it didn't have the artificial sweeteners in it, but it's relatively healthy - less healthy than just plain oatmeal, though.
Mandy F.
Olathe, KS
When I first saw the weight control instant oatmeal, I wondered "How on earth would that work?" so I bought it at Walmart. I understand now. It has a great flavor. I keeps you full so you don't have to snack between meals. I would recommend this to anyone trying to lose a couple of pounds.
Ana C.
These instant oatmeals are my favorite. They are so easy to make! And if you're running late, you can grab a pack and take it to work with you. They have great flavor and are really affordable. You can buy the variety pack like this one, or by a pack specific to the flavor you want.
Jaeda Y.
Bowie, MD
I did enjoy the taste of the weight control but there was a strange after taste that I didn't really like. It tasted like they put artificial sugar in the oatmeal. I also thought that is was too sweet in my opinion. But otherwise, it was very good.
Christina H.
Wixom, MI
I get the maple brown sugar oatmeal one and i love it. It is very sweet which is what I like. I love how they come in little packets rather in one big tub. I eat this at least 2 times a month. This is the best healthy breakfast.
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
My girls love oatmeal. I personally hate it. I have never liked it but my sisters do and that what matters to me. They are full and can't move a muscle when they have this stuff. Definitely will buy again