BY QUAKER

Quaker™ Instant Oatmeal Weight Control Variety Pack.
EST 1877.
Maple & Brown Sugar.
4 Packets. Cinnamon.
2 Packets. Banana Bread.
Natural & Artificial Flavors.
2 Packets. Heart Healthy Oatmeal.
As part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, 3g daily of oat soluble fiber may help reduce the risk of heart disease. This product provides 1g per serving.
Not a low calorie food.
Per packet.
160 calories Maple & Brown Sugar.
160 calories Cinnamon.
160 calories Banana Bread.
7g protein.
6g fiber.
To help with your weight management plan. see more...

Buy on Target*
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Foodie Expert
I love the convenience of the individual packets because they're already portioned out for me and I can take the pouches anywhere. However, I feel that taste was slightly sacrificed with this Weight Control Variety. I love the original Quaker Instant Oatmeal and have been consuming for years. I probably won't buy this one again.
Trish M.
This is my go to breakfast I eat every day. They flavors all taste delicious without even needing loads of sugar. I also love that it has a very good amount of fiber in it as well. It has all the things you need to jumpstart your day. I eat this with grapes and water every day. Also if anyone is trying to lose weight this is a great choice to eat(it's one of the reasons why it is my everyday choice).
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
I wanted so badly to like the banana bread flavor of this oatmeal. Quaker is usually so good, but this one fell short. It had a really gross chemical taste and the banana flavor was nonexistent. I'm so disappointed. And I still have one more packet to choke down. 🙁
Maddy P.
Minneapolis, MN
As someone who likes oatmeal, I was pretty disappointed in the flavor of this kind. The weird thing is, the maple and brown sugar smells great but tastes bland. I quickly went back to the "normal" flavors that are not weight control and didn't even finish this full box! Some people may like the flavor or can get over it knowing that it's healthier, but I was not willing to make that sacrifice.
Rachel D.
Pretty tasty for a low calorie breakfast. Available at most grocery stores in a variety of flavors. I really like the cinnamon flavor the best. Affordable compared to other types of oatmeal
Sherry B.
Springtown, TX
This oatmeal tastes really great. I personally can not taste a difference. Sometimes "diet" foods have a weird taste to it. Quaker did a really great job with that. My first box went very quickly so i made sure to buy two boxes this time to be sure i had plenty.
Brittany L.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
Instant oatmeal gets a bad rep because it can raise your glycemic index levels. No one wants to spike their blood sugar if they can help it, right? Well, adding protein to instant oatmeal makes it a low glycemic food just like its "healthier" counterpart, old fashioned rolled oats. And, this oatmeal has the protein built in. It contains whey protein which neutralizes the sugar spike when you eat it and it makes you fuller longer, plus protein is just plain good for you. Plus, if you look at the amount of sugar in this oatmeal? Hardly any. Much less than the others, if you flip them over and check out all of the labels. This is a quick, healthy, filling breakfast option for people on the go. Or for those who don't have the time to make feemented, overnight old fashioned rolled oats.
Hannah K.
Foodie Expert
I LOVVVVEEEE this oatmeal. Let's be honest, it's not a weight loss product, it's just slightly lower in sugar than some similar products. My favorite flavors in this variety pack are the maple brown sugar and the cinnamon. The banana bread oatmeal is good but is almost sickeningly sweet and doesn't have the most "natural" flavor, so to speak. My favorite thing to do with any of these oatmeals is pour over just a bit of hot water (I like my oatmeal super thick and not very watery) and stir in a tablespoon of peanut butter. The added protein with the carbs in the oatmeal keeps me full all morning.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Foodie Expert
Nothing has ever held my hunger as well as this oatmeal. I rarely feel like eating a big meal first thing in the morning, but if I skip breakfast (or even eat a regular sized breakfast), my stomach will growl, and oh-so-loudly. This has been the solution - I'm never without this on hand. Not sure I can attest to weight control as I'm not overweight at all, but I suppose that could be the testament itself?
courtney L.
Foodie Expert
This is a favorite in my family, especially for my hubby. He loves the flavored oatmeal. We eat lots of it during the winter. Seems to be when our family craves it the most. I love that it's sweet and is like a treat but isn't bad for us. We get to eat healthy and feel like we are spoiling ourselves. I just wish they had more of a variety of flavors.