BY QUAKER #41 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Courtney C.
New York
I love love love this oatmeal ! It is so easy and quick to make! So yummy and filling. I usually eat this around 3-4 per week for breakfast and sometimes even as a snack! I add some extra cinnamon and it is so tasty!
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
I love the Quaker Weight control brand. It is east to make, and keeps me full until lunch. I do enjoy the cinnamon favor and holds up to its competition (as if there could be a competitor to Quaker)

I think the price is perfect and the nutrition facts are also on point.
ALYSSA R.
Woodstock, GA
I love Quaker Instant Oatmeal Weight Control in Cinnamon. I've purchased this product a few times before. I eat this product about every other say. I've purchased this at Publx or Walmart. It's a quick and easy breakfast. I would recommend it to others.
Mary E.
Bedford, PA
Instant oatmeal is always a very convenient breakfast item. I love the weight control oatmeal because it keeps me fuller longer. It has a great taste & even texture. I eat oatmeal several times per week. It is very affordable. The only thing I would add to this are maybe some almonds and fruit.
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the taste of Quaker Instant Oatmeal - the Cinnamon is my favorite! I just use my Kureig for a quick and healthy breakfast at home or in the office. It's priced well and is so convenient! The only con? It's loaded with sugar - I wish it was a little healthier.
Tyeshia H.
Detroit , MI
I love oatmeal I could eat it all day. It keeps me full all morning. It tastes great and gives me energy and aids in digestion. It comes in convenient packs that you can take on the go and it's healthy
Jacklyn N.
I don't really see it help much for my weight. I haven't lost anything since eating this for breakfast but I am fuller throughout the morning. It tastes great and I just add a bit of honey sometimes if I want it to be a bit heartier.
Caitlin W.
Savannah, GA
Definitely one of my favorite oatmeals. Keeps me full and allows me to feel good about my breakfast decisions. For desert, I put three dark chocolate kisses in the cinnamon oatmeal, it tastes great!
Vero A.
I am in LOVE with this oatmeal. Not only does it have no sugar but also, it is so easy to make when I'm in a rush in the morning. I got these in a variety pack that also include Banana Bread and Brown Maple Sugar, and I seriously like all of them. Definitely a must in my pantry now.
Shari S.
Redding , CA
I love these! They make for such an easy and quick breakfast on work days! They are warm and have great flavor and are very filling!! Definitely one of my go-to morning meals!