Food & SnacksGrains, Rice & CerealQuaker
Instant Oatmeal Strawberries and Cream

Quaker Instant Oatmeal Strawberries and Cream

Imagine a warm summer morning and a fresh bowl of juicy, sun-ripened strawberries topped with rich, dairy cream. Now imagine all of that warmth and rich flavor in a bowl of Quaker Oats. Our Strawberries & Cream Flavored Instant Oatmeal offers you a hint of summer any time of year.

I have the generic brand and the individual packs have a little line on them so you know where to fill it with milk or water. Does this have the same thing? And what is the cook time on this?
Start your review of Quaker Instant Oatmeal Strawberries and Cream!
Product Highlights
It tastes great and helps me stay fuller longer.in reviews
I love this oatmeal definitely one of my favorites made by quaker besides the brown sugar flavored oatmeal in reviews
Annalisa H.
Reno, NV
Quaker Instant Oatmeal Strawberries and Cream uploaded by Annalisa H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the cup opty(be careful to follow instructions or it’ll explode!) its easy to make and very flavorful. Tastes great and is nutritious
Christy B.
Robbins, NC
I used to love strawberries and cream oatmeal but they recently changed. I bought the new box yesterday and i open the box this morning and the flavor is not anywhere close to what it used to be. It has more strawberry peices but it lacks the creamy sweet flavor that i love. Go back to your old recipe please!!!
Laurie D.
South Bend, IN
Quaker Instant Oatmeal Strawberries and Cream uploaded by Laurie D.
This is absolutely me favorite oatmeal. The strawberry flavor is amazing. I have one of these every morning for breakfast and sometimes for a snack I’m the evening. The package size is perfect. I make this with almond milk instead of water and the taste is so good. If you love oatmeal this is a must have.
Sara R.
Pulaski, VA
The strawberry and cream flavor is my favorite. They have so many flavors and I like alot of them. This is so quick and easy to make for breakfast. Just open the pack, pour in a bowl and add water or milk and put in microwave. It's so good and flavorful. Its warm, thick and hearty. I've even grabbed this as snack when I wanted something sweet. It's not expensive and easy to find. I highly recommend this brand of oatmeal and flavor but really all of the flavors are great.
Liz L.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite oatmeal. It has the perfect amount of sweetness and I love the little chunks of strawberries throughout.
Lacey M.
Gilbert, AZ
Honestly I love oatmeal and these are so convenient for breakfasts when you’re trying to leave the house quick! The flavor is great and definitely kid-friendly. I’ll never say no to oats!
Alison K.
Redwood City, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
I don’t even like oatmeal and I like these! They’re pretty simple to make, you just add water, stir, and pop in the microwave. The packet even has a handy fill line so you don’t need a measuring cup as well as a bowl. I stir in a few mini chocolate chips to make myself excited about oatmeal!
Tabitha G.
Salem, OR
My kids love these! I love how quick and easy breakfast is when we have these! I will even eat them for my breakfast. Super quick and easy and tasty too. Very affordable which makes this an all around hit.
Gemini M.
Fayetteville, NC
Quaker Instant Oatmeal Strawberries and Cream uploaded by Gemini M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my son and I’s favorite oatmeal flavor. We tried the offbrand and it was terrible. The oatmeal has a slight creaminess to it and there are small chunks of strawberries in this oatmeal. Would definitely recommend.
morgan W.
Greenbank, WA
Perfect for a fast breakfast or easy dinner. My kids and husband have decided this is there top choice when it comes to oatmeal packets.