BY QUAKER

Quaker Instant Oatmeal Raisins & Spice is a scrumptious way to begin your day. The hearty goodness of Quaker Oats, the chewy sweetness of raisins and an enticing blend of spices, Quaker Instant Oatmeal Raisins & Spice is more than a mouth-watering way to start your day, it's the goodness of Quaker Oats.

• Heart Healthy Whole Grains *
  • Good source of calcium, iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Raisins, Sugar, Salt, Calcium Carbonate,  Guar Gum, Spices, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

• I forgot about this one used to enjoy who else loves this...1 Answers
  • I forgot about this one used to enjoy who else loves this...1 Answers
north bend, OR
Ohhhh I haven't seen this one in a long time I used to enjoy this when I was growing up not sure If they still make it but it's so full of spice and raisins so tasty
Jacqueline R.
New castle, DE
My daughter and fiance love the raisins and spice oatmeal. its always my easy go-to breakfast solution! my daughter is picky but she could sit and eat package after package of this oatmeal if i allowed it. we never leave the grocery store without a box.
Dafne F.
Delicious flavor. The raisins and spice a good to plain oatmeal. Very affordable too
NANCY H.
Love the flavor of Quaker instant oatmeal raisins and Spice. Not too spicy not too sweet just right. Try to find them on sale but there are great value at any price. I'm a repeat customer and would highly recommend this product to other shoppers.
Gabriella G.
paradise, CA
This is my husbands favorite flavor. However it's one of the hardest flavors to find around where we live.
Chrystal L.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a classic. I have been eating this since I was a kid. It has a great taste, fills you up and is healthy. Love this!
Astra E.
Trinidad
It's a affordable and quick way to start my morning sometimes it's taste sweeter than usual but I love the raisins in it. Once eaten by itself it healthy
Sharon L.
Andalusia, AL
Wowzer. Great oatmeal. Love the special flavors the Quaker has in instant oatmeal. My grands starting eating instant oatmeal when they were babies and love it all.
Sarah S.
Louisville, KY
So delicious and filling. Easy to make and not a bad price at all. Never gets old! I love the flavor
Angela B.
Arvada, CO
This is great for a quick breakfast. Especially in the winter. The rains add sweetness.
north bend, OR
I forgot about this one used to enjoy who else loves this one?
north bend, OR
I forgot about this one used to enjoy who else loves this one?