BY QUAKER

Quaker Instant Oatmeal Raisins & Spice is a scrumptious way to begin your day. The hearty goodness of Quaker Oats, the chewy sweetness of raisins and an enticing blend of spices, Quaker Instant Oatmeal Raisins & Spice is more than a mouth-watering way to start your day, it's the goodness of Quaker Oats.

• Heart Healthy Whole Grains *
  • Good source of calcium, iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Raisins, Sugar, Salt, Calcium Carbonate,  Guar Gum, Spices, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

• I forgot about this one used to enjoy who else loves this...1 Answers
  • I forgot about this one used to enjoy who else loves this...1 Answers
Brittany C.
Eubank, KY
Gross this product was gross. The taste of spice and raisins was just terrible. Blek! First time customer not sure if I'll buy again. Very disappointed
Marisol T.
Red Oak, TX
It's okay. There are better flavors out there. Still taste good and this product is very healthy for you.
Sarah B.
La mesa, CA
Cooked warm raisins, less than desirable! Bought once and never again. Maybe this is a flavor old people like but to me it was disappointing. Terrible flavor. Takes two packs for me to fill full, so rather small on the serving size.
Heather H.
Norfolk, VA
It never seems like one package is enough for one sitting. Plus raisins are kinda gross.

But I do love the apples and cinnamon oatmeal.
betsy c.
East Hardwick, VT
This oatmeal is quick and easy. I like i can microwave or add boiling water. it has a good price point and taste better than other brands. I do however wish that it had a bit more spice maybe some cinnamon possibly sugar. overall I would recommend
Skylar F.
Not my favorite flavor but not a bad brand. If you add some cinnamon and apples this helps. Overall not bad.
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I like this oatmeal but i think it has too many raisins. I try to add some nuts to it to give it a little extra crunch.
Melissa L.
Orlando, FL
Quaker oatmeal is classic! I've been eating it since I was a kid. I prefer the variety pack. That way you can get a taste of each!
anastacia m.
My son loves these as well as my little brothers. I don't personally like it but the kids seem to love it
laura p.
is the classic oatmeal we have used all life, but I actually like it because their flavors are not too strong, but they are right for breakfast, as I prefer more neutral flavors at breakfast time, plus oatmeal is enough healthy and helps digestion.
Leslie V.
north bend, OR
I forgot about this one used to enjoy who else loves this one?
Leslie V.
north bend, OR
I forgot about this one used to enjoy who else loves this one?