BY QUAKER #55 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Quaker Instant Oatmeal Raisins & Spice is a scrumptious way to begin your day. The hearty goodness of Quaker Oats, the chewy sweetness of raisins and an enticing blend of spices, Quaker Instant Oatmeal Raisins & Spice is more than a mouth-watering way to start your day, it's the goodness of Quaker Oats.

• Heart Healthy Whole Grains *
  • Good source of calcium, iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Raisins, Sugar, Salt, Calcium Carbonate,  Guar Gum, Spices, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Buy on Walmart
Manda B.
Hubby loves oatmeal and this is one of his favorite flavors. Quick easy breakfast when you're on the go!
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
I love love oatmeal raisin .... I eat this on my cheat days for breakfast ... normally always on sale
Sarah S.
Louisville, KY
So delicious and filling. Easy to make and not a bad price at all. Never gets old! I love the flavor
Hope A.
They're ok I liked them but had to add some stuff for flavor. They're easy and convenient to make.
Sandra B.
Gentry, AR
Raisins and spice is my absolute favorite Oatmeal ever! My toddler is a pretty big fan as well. :)
Anika B.
Commerce, TX
This good. Quite feeling and amazing. Will definitely recommend this to my friends and family.
Angela B.
Arvada, CO
This is great for a quick breakfast. Especially in the winter. The rains add sweetness.
Dafne F.
Delicious flavor. The raisins and spice a good to plain oatmeal. Very affordable too
Meghan H.
Keedysville, MD
This is my all time favorite oatmeal. I always have this stocked in my pantry!
Alice A.
Billingham, Cleveland
I love oatmeal, it's perfect for breakfast and gives you energy throughout the day. This flavour is yummy and I definitely recommend putting other fruits in such as berries or bananas
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
I forgot about this one used to enjoy who else loves this one?
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
I forgot about this one used to enjoy who else loves this one?