BY QUAKER

Quaker Instant Oatmeal Raisins & Spice is a scrumptious way to begin your day. The hearty goodness of Quaker Oats, the chewy sweetness of raisins and an enticing blend of spices, Quaker Instant Oatmeal Raisins & Spice is more than a mouth-watering way to start your day, it's the goodness of Quaker Oats.

• Heart Healthy Whole Grains *
  • Good source of calcium, iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Raisins, Sugar, Salt, Calcium Carbonate,  Guar Gum, Spices, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Buy on Walmart
Sarah S.
Louisville, KY
So delicious and filling. Easy to make and not a bad price at all. Never gets old! I love the flavor
Lilly L.
I typically don't like oatmeal but this one makes mE desire outmeal, the flavor is incredibly good, I like the feel of the raisins and the flavor f the spices
Shelly L.
Columbus, OH
The instant oatmeal raisin and spice is so delicious. I really like how easy it is to get a bowl ready for breakfast.
Lori S.
Paoli, IN
Foodie Expert
Love the instant oatmeal! It is so good and healthy too. My kids even eat it! It's so convenient and my family eats it all the time.
Diana R.
Garden City , KS
Foodie Expert
I like instant oatmeal in the mornings not this one specifically but the strawberries and cream ones. I really like the taste and how in a few seconds or minutes in the microwave its finished.
Angela B.
Arvada, CO
This is great for a quick breakfast. Especially in the winter. The rains add sweetness.
this is good but my husband and I purchase 2 boxes everyweek of the strawberry and cream. we will always buy that as long as they make it or as long as we are alive!. great tasting oatmeal!
Alice A.
I love oatmeal, it's perfect for breakfast and gives you energy throughout the day. This flavour is yummy and I definitely recommend putting other fruits in such as berries or bananas
Mathy F.
Very easy to prepare.

#Easy #Fast #Nutritive

I like how easy and fast I can prepare, but specially in those cold an rainy days... Just turn the TV, Netflix, or favorite serie/movie. And will make you're whole day!
Taylor W.
Vermilion, AB
Foodie Expert
THE BEST FLAVOUR EVER. I could eat this everyday and not get sick of it. Perfect amount of raisins and perfect amount of spice!! Highly recommend!!!