BY QUAKER

Quaker Instant Oatmeal Raisins & Spice is a scrumptious way to begin your day. The hearty goodness of Quaker Oats, the chewy sweetness of raisins and an enticing blend of spices, Quaker Instant Oatmeal Raisins & Spice is more than a mouth-watering way to start your day, it's the goodness of Quaker Oats.

• Heart Healthy Whole Grains *
  • Good source of calcium, iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Raisins, Sugar, Salt, Calcium Carbonate,  Guar Gum, Spices, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Buy on Walmart
NANCY H.
Love the flavor of Quaker instant oatmeal raisins and Spice. Not too spicy not too sweet just right. Try to find them on sale but there are great value at any price. I'm a repeat customer and would highly recommend this product to other shoppers.
Gabriella G.
paradise, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my husbands favorite flavor. However it's one of the hardest flavors to find around where we live.
Skylar F.
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite flavor but not a bad brand. If you add some cinnamon and apples this helps. Overall not bad.
Jessica N.
N Woodstock, NH
Foodie Expert
Yummy, healthy, and quick to make! It doesn't get any better!! Quaker instant oatmeal is easy to prepare while running around and getting ready in the morning. It is delicious and doesn't leave you feeling weighed down.
Danielle C.
Athens, Wi
Foodie Expert
I like this oatmeal but i think it has too many raisins. I try to add some nuts to it to give it a little extra crunch.
Chrystal L.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a classic. I have been eating this since I was a kid. It has a great taste, fills you up and is healthy. Love this!
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
Foodie Expert
I love love oatmeal raisin .... I eat this on my cheat days for breakfast ... normally always on sale
Sharon L.
Andalusia, AL
Wowzer. Great oatmeal. Love the special flavors the Quaker has in instant oatmeal. My grands starting eating instant oatmeal when they were babies and love it all.
Yarit R.
1760 NW 94th Avenue, Miami FL, 33192 //7494
Foodie Expert
Lo mejor en avena que he probado, fácil de preparar y su sabor me encanta además que la avena es un alimento que sostiene mucho durante el día
Natalia E.
I honestly don't know why more people don't like oatmeal. It is so delicious and pretty healthy considering the other options. This specific flavor is so delicious. This is probably my go to breakfast.