BY QUAKER

Quaker Instant Oatmeal Raisins & Spice is a scrumptious way to begin your day. The hearty goodness of Quaker Oats, the chewy sweetness of raisins and an enticing blend of spices, Quaker Instant Oatmeal Raisins & Spice is more than a mouth-watering way to start your day, it's the goodness of Quaker Oats.

• Heart Healthy Whole Grains *
  • Good source of calcium, iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Raisins, Sugar, Salt, Calcium Carbonate,  Guar Gum, Spices, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Buy on Walmart
Manda B.
Manda B.
Foodie Expert
Hubby loves oatmeal and this is one of his favorite flavors. Quick easy breakfast when you're on the go!
Lacreshia P.
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
Foodie Expert
I love love oatmeal raisin .... I eat this on my cheat days for breakfast ... normally always on sale
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Louisville, KY
So delicious and filling. Easy to make and not a bad price at all. Never gets old! I love the flavor
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Gentry, AR
Foodie Expert
Raisins and spice is my absolute favorite Oatmeal ever! My toddler is a pretty big fan as well. :)
Anika B.
Anika B.
Commerce, TX
This good. Quite feeling and amazing. Will definitely recommend this to my friends and family.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Arvada, CO
This is great for a quick breakfast. Especially in the winter. The rains add sweetness.
Dafne F.
Dafne F.
Foodie Expert
Delicious flavor. The raisins and spice a good to plain oatmeal. Very affordable too
Daphney J.
Daphney J.
Jamaica, NY
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor to eat in the morning. I purchased mine at target or Walmart. It's a easy breakfast for the morning especially since I work in a office setting.
Jerri S.
Jerri S.
Lauderhill, FL
Foodie Expert
This oatmeal is amazing. I am not a huge oatmeal eater but my husband is. He will eat this flavor for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I tried it one day and feel in love!
Kylie R.
Kylie R.
Milwaukee, WI
Love keeping these in my work desk for mornings when I need a snack between breakfast or lunch. Super easy to throw together, decent nutrition and definitely keeps me full until lunch! This flavor is one of my favorites!