BY QUAKER

Quaker Instant Oatmeal Raisins & Spice is a scrumptious way to begin your day. The hearty goodness of Quaker Oats, the chewy sweetness of raisins and an enticing blend of spices, Quaker Instant Oatmeal Raisins & Spice is more than a mouth-watering way to start your day, it's the goodness of Quaker Oats.

• Heart Healthy Whole Grains *
  • Good source of calcium, iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Raisins, Sugar, Salt, Calcium Carbonate,  Guar Gum, Spices, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Buy on Walmart
Chrystal L.
Chrystal L.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a classic. I have been eating this since I was a kid. It has a great taste, fills you up and is healthy. Love this!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Anderson, SC
Foodie Expert
By far my favorite oatmeal flavor. It's makes me feel so warm and cozy and is very easy to heat up and eat in the morning
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Athens, Wi
Foodie Expert
I like this oatmeal but i think it has too many raisins. I try to add some nuts to it to give it a little extra crunch.
Shelly L.
Shelly L.
Columbus, OH
The instant oatmeal raisin and spice is so delicious. I really like how easy it is to get a bowl ready for breakfast.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Summerville, SC
Perfect. Ow that cold weather is upon us. Quick and warm breakfast is no longer a worry. The kids love the raisins!
Marta J.
Marta J.
Chula Vista, CA
Love the taste love the amount of raisins satifying great about of oats the 10 count is great as well for the price
Skylar F.
Skylar F.
Not my favorite flavor but not a bad brand. If you add some cinnamon and apples this helps. Overall not bad.
Gabriella G.
Gabriella G.
paradise, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my husbands favorite flavor. However it's one of the hardest flavors to find around where we live.
Marisol T.
Marisol T.
Red Oak, TX
It's okay. There are better flavors out there. Still taste good and this product is very healthy for you.
anastacia m.
anastacia m.
Foodie Expert
My son loves these as well as my little brothers. I don't personally like it but the kids seem to love it