BY QUAKER #70 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Quaker Instant Oatmeal Raisins & Spice is a scrumptious way to begin your day. The hearty goodness of Quaker Oats, the chewy sweetness of raisins and an enticing blend of spices, Quaker Instant Oatmeal Raisins & Spice is more than a mouth-watering way to start your day, it's the goodness of Quaker Oats.

• Heart Healthy Whole Grains *
  • Good source of calcium, iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Raisins, Sugar, Salt, Calcium Carbonate,  Guar Gum, Spices, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Buy on Walmart
Brittany C.
Eubank, KY
Gross this product was gross. The taste of spice and raisins was just terrible. Blek! First time customer not sure if I'll buy again. Very disappointed
Yarit R.
1760 NW 94th Avenue, Miami FL, 33192 //7494
Lo mejor en avena que he probado, fácil de preparar y su sabor me encanta además que la avena es un alimento que sostiene mucho durante el día
Heather H.
Norfolk, VA
It never seems like one package is enough for one sitting. Plus raisins are kinda gross.

But I do love the apples and cinnamon oatmeal.
Lori S.
Paoli, IN
Love the instant oatmeal! It is so good and healthy too. My kids even eat it! It's so convenient and my family eats it all the time.
Sarah N.
Tucson, AZ
The instant oatmeal is a quick qnd easy way to eat breakfast. They actually taste really good. I always eat them right before work.
Melissa L.
Orlando, FL
Quaker oatmeal is classic! I've been eating it since I was a kid. I prefer the variety pack. That way you can get a taste of each!
Kayden S.
Springtown , TX
I eat oatmeal twice a day and I love the convenient packages these offer. It's so easy to make it when I'm tired in the morning
lindsy D.
These are not that bad. You can add some fruit to each pack after cooking to give it a little more flavor. Very convenient.
Chrystal L.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a classic. I have been eating this since I was a kid. It has a great taste, fills you up and is healthy. Love this!
Sarah W.
Anderson, SC
By far my favorite oatmeal flavor. It's makes me feel so warm and cozy and is very easy to heat up and eat in the morning