BY QUAKER

Quaker Instant Oatmeal Raisins & Spice is a scrumptious way to begin your day. The hearty goodness of Quaker Oats, the chewy sweetness of raisins and an enticing blend of spices, Quaker Instant Oatmeal Raisins & Spice is more than a mouth-watering way to start your day, it's the goodness of Quaker Oats.

• Heart Healthy Whole Grains *
  • Good source of calcium, iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Raisins, Sugar, Salt, Calcium Carbonate,  Guar Gum, Spices, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Buy on Walmart*
Kayden S.
Azle, Tx
Foodie Expert
I eat oatmeal twice a day and I love the convenient packages these offer. It's so easy to make it when I'm tired in the morning
Melissa L.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Quaker oatmeal is classic! I've been eating it since I was a kid. I prefer the variety pack. That way you can get a taste of each!
lindsy D.
These are not that bad. You can add some fruit to each pack after cooking to give it a little more flavor. Very convenient.
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
Foodie Expert
My 8 year old son is in love with the Raisin and Spice oatmeal! I find myself making it for him not only for breakfast. But lunch and for snacks. I definitely don't mind because it's quick to make. Very healthy and tasty
Dafne F.
Foodie Expert
Delicious flavor. The raisins and spice a good to plain oatmeal. Very affordable too
NANCY H.
Love the flavor of Quaker instant oatmeal raisins and Spice. Not too spicy not too sweet just right. Try to find them on sale but there are great value at any price. I'm a repeat customer and would highly recommend this product to other shoppers.
Gabriella G.
paradise, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my husbands favorite flavor. However it's one of the hardest flavors to find around where we live.
Skylar F.
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite flavor but not a bad brand. If you add some cinnamon and apples this helps. Overall not bad.
Jessica N.
N Woodstock, NH
Foodie Expert
Yummy, healthy, and quick to make! It doesn't get any better!! Quaker instant oatmeal is easy to prepare while running around and getting ready in the morning. It is delicious and doesn't leave you feeling weighed down.
Danielle C.
Athens, Wi
Foodie Expert
I like this oatmeal but i think it has too many raisins. I try to add some nuts to it to give it a little extra crunch.