BY QUAKER #55 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Quaker Instant Oatmeal Raisins & Spice is a scrumptious way to begin your day. The hearty goodness of Quaker Oats, the chewy sweetness of raisins and an enticing blend of spices, Quaker Instant Oatmeal Raisins & Spice is more than a mouth-watering way to start your day, it's the goodness of Quaker Oats.

• Heart Healthy Whole Grains *
  • Good source of calcium, iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Raisins, Sugar, Salt, Calcium Carbonate,  Guar Gum, Spices, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Buy on Walmart
Rebecca W.
Montgomery, AL
This is my FAVORITE oatmeal EVERRRR!! I am very disappointed in Quaker Oats for discontinuing this product. I now I have to a variety pack to get this type of oatmeal. I don't want to buy apples and cinnamon in order to eat oatmeal raisins. Its a hard life to live.
betsy c.
East Hardwick, VT
This oatmeal is quick and easy. I like i can microwave or add boiling water. it has a good price point and taste better than other brands. I do however wish that it had a bit more spice maybe some cinnamon possibly sugar. overall I would recommend
Diana R.
Garden City , KS
I like instant oatmeal in the mornings not this one specifically but the strawberries and cream ones. I really like the taste and how in a few seconds or minutes in the microwave its finished.
NANCY H.
Love the flavor of Quaker instant oatmeal raisins and Spice. Not too spicy not too sweet just right. Try to find them on sale but there are great value at any price. I'm a repeat customer and would highly recommend this product to other shoppers.
Scott M.
Belleville, NJ
Just the brand I've used all my life....from a hot breakfast while camping to a quickie meal before school....delicious and nutritious and flawless...I eat it 4 times a week.
Natalia E.
I honestly don't know why more people don't like oatmeal. It is so delicious and pretty healthy considering the other options. This specific flavor is so delicious. This is probably my go to breakfast.
darlenesimmons
Channelview, TX
this is good but my husband and I purchase 2 boxes everyweek of the strawberry and cream. we will always buy that as long as they make it or as long as we are alive!. great tasting oatmeal!
Kathleen R.
Colorado Springs, CO
this is always good for the kids on a cold morning before school and so fast and easy. And they always love the taste. It is the go to snack after being out in the snow also
Jerri S.
Lauderhill, FL
This oatmeal is amazing. I am not a huge oatmeal eater but my husband is. He will eat this flavor for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I tried it one day and feel in love!
Sharon L.
Andalusia, AL
Wowzer. Great oatmeal. Love the special flavors the Quaker has in instant oatmeal. My grands starting eating instant oatmeal when they were babies and love it all.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
I forgot about this one used to enjoy who else loves this one?
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
I forgot about this one used to enjoy who else loves this one?