BY QUAKER

Quaker Instant Oatmeal Raisins & Spice is a scrumptious way to begin your day. The hearty goodness of Quaker Oats, the chewy sweetness of raisins and an enticing blend of spices, Quaker Instant Oatmeal Raisins & Spice is more than a mouth-watering way to start your day, it's the goodness of Quaker Oats.

• Heart Healthy Whole Grains *
  • Good source of calcium, iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Raisins, Sugar, Salt, Calcium Carbonate,  Guar Gum, Spices, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Buy on Walmart
this is good but my husband and I purchase 2 boxes everyweek of the strawberry and cream. we will always buy that as long as they make it or as long as we are alive!. great tasting oatmeal!
Scott M.
Scott M.
Belleville, NJ
Just the brand I've used all my life....from a hot breakfast while camping to a quickie meal before school....delicious and nutritious and flawless...I eat it 4 times a week.
Sharon L.
Sharon L.
Andalusia, AL
Wowzer. Great oatmeal. Love the special flavors the Quaker has in instant oatmeal. My grands starting eating instant oatmeal when they were babies and love it all.
Lilly L.
Lilly L.
I typically don't like oatmeal but this one makes mE desire outmeal, the flavor is incredibly good, I like the feel of the raisins and the flavor f the spices
Yarit R.
Yarit R.
1760 NW 94th Avenue, Miami FL, 33192 //7494
Foodie Expert
Lo mejor en avena que he probado, fácil de preparar y su sabor me encanta además que la avena es un alimento que sostiene mucho durante el día
Lori S.
Lori S.
Paoli, IN
Foodie Expert
Love the instant oatmeal! It is so good and healthy too. My kids even eat it! It's so convenient and my family eats it all the time.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Tucson, Az
The instant oatmeal is a quick qnd easy way to eat breakfast. They actually taste really good. I always eat them right before work.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Quaker oatmeal is classic! I've been eating it since I was a kid. I prefer the variety pack. That way you can get a taste of each!
Kayden S.
Kayden S.
Azle, Tx
I eat oatmeal twice a day and I love the convenient packages these offer. It's so easy to make it when I'm tired in the morning
lindsy D.
lindsy D.
These are not that bad. You can add some fruit to each pack after cooking to give it a little more flavor. Very convenient.