BY QUAKER #72 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Quaker Instant Oatmeal Raisins & Spice is a scrumptious way to begin your day. The hearty goodness of Quaker Oats, the chewy sweetness of raisins and an enticing blend of spices, Quaker Instant Oatmeal Raisins & Spice is more than a mouth-watering way to start your day, it's the goodness of Quaker Oats.

• Heart Healthy Whole Grains *
  • Good source of calcium, iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Raisins, Sugar, Salt, Calcium Carbonate,  Guar Gum, Spices, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Buy on Jet.com
Joe G.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I love this flavor. I eat these every single morning for breakfast! I always use milk instead of water because I feel it enhances the flavor. It is relatively healthy except for all the sugar and sodium in it, but other than that it's still a very tasty oatmeal and I would definitely recommend it
Daphney J.
Jamaica, NY
This is my favorite flavor to eat in the morning. I purchased mine at target or Walmart. It's a easy breakfast for the morning especially since I work in a office setting.
Kylie R.
Milwaukee, WI
Love keeping these in my work desk for mornings when I need a snack between breakfast or lunch. Super easy to throw together, decent nutrition and definitely keeps me full until lunch! This flavor is one of my favorites!
Jerri S.
Lauderhill, FL
This oatmeal is amazing. I am not a huge oatmeal eater but my husband is. He will eat this flavor for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I tried it one day and feel in love!
Rachel G.
San Marcos, TX
I love this Quaker oatmeal. Its good and fast to make for breakfast when you are in a rush and yes I would buyed it. I have bought Quaker instant oatmeal and I love the cinnamon spice more. Quaker oatmeal has been in family for many years and its very good.
Jessica N.
N Woodstock, NH
Yummy, healthy, and quick to make! It doesn't get any better!! Quaker instant oatmeal is easy to prepare while running around and getting ready in the morning. It is delicious and doesn't leave you feeling weighed down.
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
My 8 year old son is in love with the Raisin and Spice oatmeal! I find myself making it for him not only for breakfast. But lunch and for snacks. I definitely don't mind because it's quick to make. Very healthy and tasty
Jacqueline R.
New castle, DE
My daughter and fiance love the raisins and spice oatmeal. its always my easy go-to breakfast solution! my daughter is picky but she could sit and eat package after package of this oatmeal if i allowed it. we never leave the grocery store without a box.
amanda s.
Liberty, NC
We love this oatmeal! My husband is a really picky eater, especially when it comes to oatmeal, which he doesn't ordinarily like. But he loves this oatmeal! The "spice" is perfect, not quite cinnamon, but works perfect with the raisins, which is a great way to sneak some fruit into a picky eater's diet. Would definitely recommend!
Sarah B.
San Diego, CA
Cooked warm raisins, less than desirable! Bought once and never again. Maybe this is a flavor old people like but to me it was disappointing. Terrible flavor. Takes two packs for me to fill full, so rather small on the serving size.