Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Raisin, Date And Walnut uploaded by Amber M.

BY QUAKER

With chewy raisins, exotic dates and crunchy walnuts, Quaker Instant Oatmeal Raisin, Date & Walnut is a delightfully robust way to greet the day. Blended with smooth Quaker Oats, this sweet and unique combination of crunchy, chewy, hot and delicious is sure to help you start your day off on the right foot.

• Made with heart healthy 100% whole grain Quaker Oats*
  • Good source of calcium, iron and 7 other essential vitamins and minerals
  • Cooks in 90 seconds in the microwave

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Raisins, Chopped Dates, Walnuts Coated With Rosemary Extract (To Protect Flavor), Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Guargum, Cinnamon, Natural Flavor, Reduced Iron, Niacinamide*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Buy on Kmart
Alice W.
Flushing, NY
This is one of my favorite instant oatmeals. It's incredibly quick to prepare this, which saves a lot of time in the mornings. I love that there's a mix of different kinds of things in there-the raisins and dates add the sweetness that I like. I usually have a little less than 2 packs and it lasts me until lunch.
Catherine R.
Great breakfast to have in the office. Packaging also serves as a measuring cup, which is extremely convenient. Taste is good, and is a low calorie healthy breakfast. 10 pack lasts for 2 work weeks. The price makes it an extremely affordable breakfast food.
Caitlin C.
Central, SC
I decided to try this flavor and it was well worth it! I love raisins and nuts, and it tasted like a warm trail mix blend of oatmeal. Fruity oatmeal is still my favorite, but if you ever feel like switching it up, try this!!
Juanita M.
Corpus Christi, TX
This oatmeal is great for on the go. I usually take it to work for a healthier option. It's not as overly sweet as some other flavors that I've tried. I like the crunch that added to this flavor.
KimMy O.
YES YES YES!!!!!! I canNOT say enough great things about this Quaker Instant Oatmeal RAISN, DATE & WALNUT. OMG! This flavor is by FAR my FAVORITE.
T B.
I love this oatmeal! Ive been constantly buying it now for over a year. It tastes best when prepared with milk over water (I use almond milk). I also add chia seeds to it for an added crunch! It is decently healthy and very tasty! Makes it easier to start my day and fills me up!
Anita E.
Denton, TX
Out of all the Quakers instant oatmeal products, I love this one the most. The raisins and dates together really make this oatmeal sweet without having to add any extra sweetener. The walnuts balance it out though and the mixture all together just bursts in your mouth with flavor. Great combination. Just wish I could eat more and not get full so fast.
Sara A.
Bremerton, WA
This oatmeal is delicious!  It is like the raisin and spice variety if it were on steroids!  My new favorite flavor for sure.  I have been trying to eat healthier and appreciate the benefits garnered from consumption of this oat meal.  That being said, it is so tasty, that I find myself having a hard time not over eating it!!
Meoshia W.
Beaumont, TX
Always my go to hot cereal. Quick and easy for those on the go mornings when I'm rushing to get to work or when I just want to lounge around the house on a cold Saturday morning. I would have to say this one is by far my favorite oatmeal.
Belinda F.
Lagrange, GA
This is my all time favorite oatmeal! It taste great, is easy to prepare and is a great heart healthy meal. I love to mix mine with milk instead of water for extra creaminess!