BY QUAKER #79 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Pumpkin Spice is anything but basic. Enjoy the tastes of fall with perfectly sweet pumpkin and warm cinnamon spice flavors paired with whole grain Quaker Oats. In 2 minutes or less you’ll have a delicious, heart healthy breakfast that’ll help fill you up and get you ready for your day.

• Heart Healthy Whole Grains *

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Spices, Natural Flavor.

Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I found these on sale for $1 a box a took a chance. I bought 4 boxes without ever tasting them and hoped we like it. I made this for breakfast this morning and I love it! I don't like the maple brown sugar oatmeal because it's too sweet for me and was a little worried that this would have a strong spice flavor as well. It doesn't! It has a slight hint of the flavor but still tastes wonderful. I love how quick and easy it is. I can boil a pot of water, get my daughter changed, mix the oatmeal, add some butter (it just adds a little bit of yum), fix her drink and we're ready to eat. In my eyes, it's just as easy as cereal and milk but it's better because it's hot and more nutritious and it just makes you feel better to have a warm breakfast.
Allison C.
Estero, FL
I LOVE eating oatmeal for breakfast in the fall, and this really hits the spot. It's really flavorful and tastes just like I'd expect pumpkin spice to be. My only complaint is that I wish it had a touch more cinnamon flavoring, so I add some in.
Michael M.
Omaha, NE
Not only is Quaker instant oatmeal the perfect breakfast for a chilly autumn morning, it's pumpkin spice!!! Soooo delicious. A perfect way to start a day of fall shenanigans!
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I had REALLY high hopes for this oatmeal because I’m a basic chick and I love everything pumpkin spice. Unfortunately this fell a little short for me. I made mine in the microwave with milk, and the first bite was good, but the flavor was masked for every other bite. The flavor only lasted for the first bite. I probably won’t be purchasing this flavor again.
Rachel R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love oatmeal but I am really glad to have this pumpkin spice flavor come out, it's really good on a cool morning & my granddaughters love it! Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Pumpkin Spice
Dresdyn A.
Moncks Corner
The only oatmeal brand I will eat. This is so good. It's not too sweet and really captures what a fall morning should taste like. I got it on sale at bilo and I'm disappointed I didn't stock up before the season ended
Donna W.
Mount Hope, WV
Just bought this and it's awesome! Totally makes me want to crave pumpkins and buy mums for my yard!!! I have pumpkin spice fever, I need to stock up before the season is over!!!
Stacy S.
I purchase this out of because I am absolutely obsessed with Pompeii and this did not disappoint it had a great taste and it is good for you. I will purchase this again
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
This oatmeal is one of my favorites. I tried it for the first time last year and fell in love with it. If you like the taste of pumpkin spice you will love this oatmeal. It's not too strong and it taste great with a little bit of milk. Would highly recommend.
Jessica Q.
Winton, CA
I saw these at the 99 cent store last week and decided to buy it. Well, I tried one and it was sooo yummy! I liked that it wasn't an overpowering flavor. I eat it for my breakfast and I add sliced bananas or sliced apples to it.
Victoria F.