BY QUAKER

Happiness and nutrition come in a warm bowl of Quaker Oats, and now with Quaker Instant Oatmeal you can enjoy them no matter how busy your day is. These are the same wholesome oats you've come to expect from Quaker in easy to carry single-serving packets that cook in only 90 seconds because they have been finely cut. As the perfect launch pad for flavor, top oats with fruit, nuts or a swirl of honey and start your day off right.

• Made with heart healthy 100% whole grain Quaker Oats
  • Good source of calcium, iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals
  • Cooks in 90 seconds in the microwave

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Guar Gum, Caramel Color, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate.

• Is this oatmeal already sweetened or do you have to add sugar?1 Answers
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Hayward, CA
My 7-year-old son is Autistic. He is "high-functioning" but has "Classic Autism" according to the old DSM-IV means of categorizing this developmental disorder. Why does this matter? Because Autistic children have SEVERE food aversions and are nearly impossible to convince to eat at all, let alone try new foods! I do not consider maple & brown sugar instant oatmeal to be the healthiest food in the world, but it is high in iron and provides many essential nutritional values that most of my son's restrictive diet has to offer. He loves this, and I do not have to feel guilty letting him eat it every morning. On that note, I do like it too, and it even has sentimental (comfort foods rock!) memories for me as this was my grandpa's favorite breakfast, so I think of him every time I eat it. He's been gone for over 20 years now, but I have him with us at breakfast every time I fill our bowls with this cereal. I will never forget that Grandpa loved oatmeal so much because it reminded him of HIS childhood. He was born in 1917; as a child on a farm during the depression, oatmeal was a staple in his diet (omg, nearly 100 years ago!!) and just thinking about that and how little this food product has changed in the past century makes me feel even more comfortable serving it to my own family. Everything about this product makes me happy. :)
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Sacramento, CA
I love this product because it's quick, easy, tasty and gets me going in the morning. I feel like I'm doing something good for myself when I don't really have time to prepare anything else. This is a great product for the working woman. It's even easy to take to work and make in the microwave on break. And it fills you up and prevents you from being cranky with your coworkers, nahmeen?
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I eat a bowl of plain oatmeal just about every single morning and I love it! Quaker Oats are a great price and quality product! I love the original because I can use them when baking or making overnight oats. Some people can't eat it without adding anything, so they're also great with a little bit of brown sugar, peanuts, or raisins thrown in if you need the extra flavor!
Anna Y.
Anna Y.
Voorhees, NJ
I like the quaker original rolled oats for oatmeal anytime of the day. The flavor is excellent and it's easy to make at a good value.
I think the instant oatmeal is good but it definitely doesn't taste as good, I've only tried it once and I think i'll stick to my regular make-in-a-pot oatmeal. This has too much sugar, I think. I think traditional rolled oats are better.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
I love how easy this oatmeal is to make on a cold morning where you are short on time but want something warm and satisfying to start the day. I love that you can add your own flavors to this like some dried fruit, cinnamon, brown sugar, honey, etc. I also like to bring it backpacking for breakfast since it is small, light, and filling.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Instant oatmeal packs from Quaker live in my desk at work along with paper cups and plastic spoons. They way, I have a healthy and filling breakfast option waiting for me in the morning with no food prep required. They take no time to heat up and I'm not eating junk in the morning, so they are great!
Christi W.
Christi W.
Sometimes I wish there were other brands to try of oatmeal. Quaker has changed the taste of theirs so much. I got the cinnamon and spice one last month and thought I got the sugar free kind (it was not) because it was that plain. About the only one I'll eat is apples and cinnamon.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Pineville, LA
It's good for what it is. I add crunchy nuts and a little cinnamon to mine. I keep a stash in my desk drawer for a quick morning pick me up when I teach. I try to eat some once a week for the heart-health benefits, but I slip sometimes! My toddler even eats it with me.
Andreina M.
Andreina M.
In my opinion Quaker makes the best oatmel in the world, I've tried other brands and I always seem to go back to Quaker it does not matter how hard I try to like other oatmeals it just does not work with me. I'll personally stick to Quaker and stop trying other brands.
Dominick C.
Dominick C.
Bronx, NY
Yessssssssssssssssssssss! hands down to this delicious Oatmeal. It has a great flavor and its easy to cook. I love fiber so i do have a lot of oatmeal during the week. Do i think is healthy? Of course yes. would I buy it again? that's not a question you should ask me.
Shaina P.
Shaina P.
Central Islip, NY
Is this oatmeal already sweetened or do you have to add sugar?