Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Original

Happiness and nutrition come in a warm bowl of Quaker Oats, and now with Quaker Instant Oatmeal you can enjoy them no matter how busy your day is. These are the same wholesome oats you've come to expect from Quaker in easy to carry single-serving packets that cook in only 90 seconds because they have been finely cut. As the perfect launch pad for flavor, top oats with fruit, nuts or a swirl of honey and start your day off right.

• Made with heart healthy 100% whole grain Quaker Oats
  • Good source of calcium, iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals
  • Cooks in 90 seconds in the microwave

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Guar Gum, Caramel Color, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate.

Does this contain sugar?
Morning breakfast healthiest with coconut milk and agave yum
Is this oatmeal already sweetened or do you have to add sugar?
Start your review of Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Original!
How would you rate this product?
15 hours ago
Quaker oatmeal is a great value. You can usually find it on sale at the store. I like to bring these to work because they are convenient and I can spruce them up however I want that day because I get the plain
2 months agoSt Petersburg , FL
Quaker is your classic oatmeal brand and it does not disappoint in the least bit. No matter which version you buy they are quick to be made. They’re versatile so you can make dessert or breakfast with them.
9 days agoMorristown, NJ
Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Original uploaded by Kimmyyy M.
I love this oatmeal. I eat it everyday for breakfast. It’s great if you don’t like the other flavors. It’s also delish with some cinnamon and banana to jazz it up. It’s quick to Make either with milk or water and is cheap and healthy! Def recommend Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Original
3 months agoMiami, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I love oatmeal and im so lucky that every time i go to publix is on special. Im always buying one and getting one free hahahhaha. Is super easy to make even for kids. I do recommend this product. And the have so many flavors too.
2 months agoWorcester, MA
I love oatmeal for breakfast it makes me start my day pretty good i do recommend to be careful with the amount you add or it will be to thick and i like it more soup like it depends on what you like
2 months agoGrayling, MI
I love oatmeal but honestly can never get it right in the stove top. These packets make it quick and easy. Sure quacked has some great flavors but I get plain so I can make my own with fruit fruit!
17 days agoCorp Christi, TX
Ya girl just likes her oatmeal! I especially love instant oats for overnight oats. A hearty, filling breakfast. Nothing to improve. I get the kind in the cylindrical tub, though.
6 months ago
love how it is a small packet of 100 calories and it is easier to portion control myself, easier for traveling with, and most importantly tasty with some fruit or yogurt. I eat them daily in the winter because it nice and hot. It is really inexpensive when it is on sale.
a year agoMeridian , MS
Purchased at: Walmart
The older I have gotten the more I have grown to like this with a spoonful of sugar added once it’s cooked. It adds the tiny bit of flavor that’s missing and makes it perfect in my opinion
2 years agoMiami, FL
I'm testing it recently. It is perfect for diets. and besides using them in outmeals they can also do other things. in my case I like to make banana and oatmeal pancakes with blueberries or dark chocolate chips.