Quaker Instant Oatmeal Maple & Brown Sugar, Cinnamon & Spice, Apples & Cinnamon Flavor Variety Packets

BY QUAKER

QUAKER.
INSTANT OATMEAL.
FLAVOR VARIETY.
Maple & Brown Sugar.
4 PACKETS.
NATURAL & ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS.
Cinnamon & Spice.
2 PACKETS.
Apples & Cinnamon.
4 PACKETS.
NATURALLY & ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
EXPERTLY MILLED.
QUAKER OATS.
See side panel for information about the relationship between oats and heart disease.
10 PACKETS NET WT 14.2 OZ (404 g). see more...

Maria B.
Maria B.
Foodie Expert
These variety packs are actually pretty good. I never really liked oatmeal because my grandma used to always eat this plain but I came across these and they got me into eating oatmeal more often. I typically only have oatmeal during the colder months for breakfast just because it's easy to make and it warms me up. However, now that I'm older I actually prefer getting plain oatmeal and tweaking it myself. But if you're just looking for something quick to make and need that sweetness I suggest getting these.
Joelle R.
Joelle R.
Ontario, CA
I'm a big oatmeal fanatic. It's my go-to breakfast. These are great tasting! My favorite is the Maple and Brown Sugar!! It's sweet and the aroma when it's done is soothing. I love these packets especially because they are sooo fast to make, so they're great when you're in a hurry. I just wish they had less sugar, but other than that, all these flavor are amazing and it's a plus that's it's a variety pack.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Foodie Expert
I've been eating this instant oatmeal since I was a young kid and the quality hasn't changed a bit! Quakers oats still has the same great taste and they're perfect for a quick breakfast as you or your kids are on their way out the door. And an added bonus is the highly affordable price for a multi flavored box. If you haven't given Quaker instant oatmeal a try, it's time you did!
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Brighton, MA
Foodie Expert
Great instant breakfast. I really do prefer the raw oats that they also sell, but if I'm in a rush these are great as a quick breakfast,
They fill you up nicely, it's a good price for the amounts of "breakfast" it offers you. I would say make two packets at a time, as one doesn't fill you up as much
Peyton R.
Peyton R.
I really enjoy the quick oats especially in the Brown sugar flavor. They're great for cold days when you just want a quick breakfast. The only con is it doesn't seem like a big enough serving on its own and two is too much. I still like the oatmeal though at its a great breakfast go to.
Zeinab S.
Zeinab S.
Dearborn, MI
I love this variety pack of oatmeal! When I'm looking for a quick, filling breakfast meal this is always what I lean towards! The only thing is it can be a bit too sweet for my liking so i tend to add a lot more milk than it says to on the package! I would still recommend though!
Yerellys M.
Yerellys M.
Brooklyn, NY
Quakers Instant Oatmeal packets are the only type of oatmeal that I eat. I tend to put some nuts, cranberries and bananas to make it a little bit heavier. If I don't add anything I mix two different packets. These packets are a easy meal on the go.
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
Dallas, Tx
I used to take these to work all the time the price is ok but not too bad for a box with different flavors. I can say the favors are delicious I feel they are fairly healthy you don't have to add too much extra to give them a good sweet flavor.
Wendi J.
Wendi J.
Cookeville , TN
Foodie Expert
My kids love the brown sugar and cinnamon oatmeal. You can buy it at Walmart or any grocery store. They are kinda picky so it must be good for them to both like it. I have bought this many times and will continue to buy it.
Karly J.
Karly J.
Milwaukee, WI
Foodie Expert
I buy these for my boyfriend and I all the time. We love the maple and brown sugar! I find it best to make this type of oatmeal with milk rather than water, it builds up to a nice consistency and the flavor is awesome!