BY QUAKER

Value Pack.
QUAKER.
INSTANT OATMEAL.
Maple & Brown Sugar.
NATURAL & ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS.
EXPERTLY MILLED QUAKER OATS.
See side panel for information about the relationship between oats and heart disease.
18 1.51 OZ (43 g) PACKETS NET WT 27.3 OZ (1 LB 11 OZ) 774g. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The Maple & brown sugar is a nice added touch to the ordinary Quaker oatmeal." in 1 review
Kerri C.
Foodie Expert
Yum yum yum....... oh just my favorite oatmeal out there!
I love this oatmeal, it is so flavorful, and just so tasty!
I have always liked the flavor maple brown sugar the best since I was little. I do not really enjoy many other flavors. Anywhere near as much as I do the brown sugar. To me it's just so soothing, calming, makes me feel better when I am sick.
Also I eat it when my Stomache is bothering me. It somehow is 1 of the very few thing she that seems to be able to settle my stomache just a little bit. I do not know why. I've tried about 1,000 different things! All over the counter medication, heating pads, tons of online Tips's, stretches I heard help, a prescription my doctor gave me, and so much more. And nothing really helps much at all.
I mean I have found my own way to deal with my stomach issues. But this is 1 thing that I do that really helps. And it will be my dinner on any evening that I am feeling sick. And it does ease up, just that tiny bit, a little bit of the stomache pain.
If you are someone that likes oatmeal, and have stomache issues, give it a try. Not a lot of oatmeal, just a little bit even. Whatever you can stomache.

Anyways, I just wanted to share my experiences with it. I am not a doctor at all. But have lived with IBS and Gastroparesis for 10 years. So if I can offer someone in the same predicament any possible chance to even ease a dot of that stomache pain, then I definitely wanted to share this little tip that works for me.
And of course it may not work for anyone else, but you never know. Good luck 👍🍀.

Kaitlyn H.
Pinellas Park, FL
I like both the lower sugar and the original versions of this product and allways have. I don't notice much difference in flavor but I did start buying the lower sugar because the original had a lot of sugar. I'm convinced many of the bad reviews of this product were actually from customers that were eating the reduced calorie version and didn't realize it. It happened to me. The reduced calorie product uses an artificial sweetener is just awful. I smells bad, tastes bad, the taste stays with you all day and smell fills the kitchen for a long time. It's always my go to if I'm rushing in the morning and never has it disappointed me.
Amanda K.
Hopatcong, NJ
Foodie Expert
This is one of my all-time favorite mid-morning snacks. I keep a box in my desk at work and use the coffee machine and coffee cup to get hot water and enjoy it at work. I love how portable the packets are and they take a long time to expire. With these oatmeal packets, I always have a snack on hand for when hunger strikes that keeps me away from the junk food. I've tried the store brand to try to save some money, but the flavor wasn't nearly as good. I'm going to continue to buy Quaker Instant Oatmeal as long as they're making it!
Christine B.
Schaumburg, IL
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite go-to breakfast or breaktime snack at work. I love the convenience of bringing it to work, storing in my locker and then adding hot water to the oatmeal using my coffee cup. After a few minutes in the hot water, it is ready to eat and satisfying. Pricing is great too, as I often purchase single flavors when on sale or purchase the assortment box when they are not.
Tiffany F.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
Oatmeal is a big part of my breakfast routine. I really like the Brown Sugar flavor from Quaker. These individual packets are great. They give you a reasonable serving of oatmeal and the price for the box is affordable. You can find this on the ground at any major grocery store. I definitely recommend this if you like oatmeal with a hearty brown sugar and maple flavor.
Jinal P.
Fairview Hts, IL
Foodie Expert
This oatmeal is the best! I have it every morning and the individual packs are very easy to take along with me on the go. The only con about this product would be its nutrition value. It is kind of high in carbs and fats, which is due to the maple and brown sugar flavor. However, I love this when I need something super quick. It is also filling.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
Foodie Expert
This is by far by favorite flavor of the Quaker oatmeals. It is always a great price and takes no time to make. I have bought this several times, and as a college student, this is a staple in my pantry. You can find it at any local grocery store. Whenever I make it, I add a little bit of cinnamon and mix that in to create the yummiest oatmeal!
Maranda S.
I am not a big breakfast eater, but I do like Quaker instant oatmeal. Maple & brown sugar is my favorite, keep it simple. Easy to prepare in the microwave (just watch that it doesn't bubble over while cooking, because that is a pain to clean up) and tastes pretty good. Very filling, too. Highly recommend if you need something fast and tasty.
Kaitlyn A.
Ames, IA
Foodie Expert
This is my go to oatmeal brand. I only enjoy the maple and brown sugar flavor. I have tried the apples and cinnamon flavor but I do not enjoy the cinnamon flavor because it is a touch to spicy for an oatmeal. the maple and brown sugar is such a comfort breakfast food. It is also really easy to make in the microwave for a fast breakfast.
Heather S.
Trenton , NJ
Foodie Expert
For a breakfast that helps lower cholesterol and tastes great, I choose my childhood staple - Maple & Brown Sugar Quaker Instant Oatmeal. Ready in one minute and is pretty filling. I usually purchase this from Shop Rite, but it can be found at many stores. I especially love to eat warm oatmeal in the colder months. So tasty!
Temisan O.
Overland Park
Does this have any nuts in it?