BY QUAKER #16 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Value Pack.
QUAKER.
INSTANT OATMEAL.
Maple & Brown Sugar.
NATURAL & ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS.
EXPERTLY MILLED QUAKER OATS.
See side panel for information about the relationship between oats and heart disease.
18 1.51 OZ (43 g) PACKETS NET WT 27.3 OZ (1 LB 11 OZ) 774g. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "The Maple & brown sugar is a nice added touch to the ordinary Quaker oatmeal." in 1 review
marley d.
Arlington , TX
So good. I am not usually a breakfast person but this stuff is amazing and keeps me full all day because I never have time for lunch. Just a tip is to use a large bowl, if you don’t it will bubble over and make a mess. Also I put it in for a minute stir then put it in for one more minute.
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
This is an every day staple in my diet. I usually will eat this when I am craving something sweet (but without the guilt later on). I also add ground cinnamon to it, because cinnamon helps with digestion. 10/10
Shayleigh G.
New Baltimore, MI
Delicious! And already portioned out. Just add milk to the line on the bag and microwave 2 minutes. It's healthy and tasty, #1 breakfast food I've been eating since becoming pregnant.
Samantha S.
This is my go-to breakfast when I am trying to eat healthier, on-the-go- or am just really looking for a tasty breakfast! It is quick and fills you up and you can even add a variety of toppings of which you desire to change up the taste every day! It goes well with cut up fruit on top or even to add a little extra brown sugar for your sweet tooth :)
Ashley M.
Good but not my favorite. I really like having a bowl of oatmeal on a cold winter morning but I don't choose to eat it often. Although the taste is great, I find myself getting hungry again not long after eating. I would rather eat something more filling but I do enjoy a bowl of maple & brown sugar oatmeal every so often.
Kitty C.
Arlington, TX
My kids eat this almost every single day. It is super easy to make. I just pop on the kettle and throw a pouch into each bowl while I pour a cup of milk for each of them. By the time I get them all at the table the kettle is done and I'm able to pour it into the bowls and stir them up. A minute or two later and I'm putting a hot meal in front of my kids, all under 5 minutes. The easiest way to make a hot breakfast before sending them out the door.
Marie B.
This is my favorite Quaker Instant Oatmeal. It isn't too sugary sweet and I like the overall taste. It's so easy to start the day the unhealthy way with a big bowl of sugary cereal or a greasy fried plate of food. I find that one packet of oatmeal is just enough to get my morning metabolism going. I'm not hungry... but I'm not overly full, either. Just right.   Quaker Instant Oatmeal Maple & Brown Sugar
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
I can devour two packets at a time. I love adding in extra cinnamon to it as well. We buy this in bulk at Sam's Club. I like it pretty runny still so I add in extra milk than what the little packet says to add. Also, did you know you can use the packet as a measuring tool. There is a little fill line on the packet. I had know idea till a couple of months ago and I have been eating this stuff for at least 25 years!
Kerri C.
Yum yum yum....... oh just my favorite oatmeal out there!
I love this oatmeal, it is so flavorful, and just so tasty!
I have always liked the flavor maple brown sugar the best since I was little. I do not really enjoy many other flavors. Anywhere near as much as I do the brown sugar. To me it's just so soothing, calming, makes me feel better when I am sick.
Also I eat it when my Stomache is bothering me. It somehow is 1 of the very few thing she that seems to be able to settle my stomache just a little bit. I do not know why. I've tried about 1,000 different things! All over the counter medication, heating pads, tons of online Tips's, stretches I heard help, a prescription my doctor gave me, and so much more. And nothing really helps much at all.
I mean I have found my own way to deal with my stomach issues. But this is 1 thing that I do that really helps. And it will be my dinner on any evening that I am feeling sick. And it does ease up, just that tiny bit, a little bit of the stomache pain.
If you are someone that likes oatmeal, and have stomache issues, give it a try. Not a lot of oatmeal, just a little bit even. Whatever you can stomache.

Anyways, I just wanted to share my experiences with it. I am not a doctor at all. But have lived with IBS and Gastroparesis for 10 years. So if I can offer someone in the same predicament any possible chance to even ease a dot of that stomache pain, then I definitely wanted to share this little tip that works for me.
And of course it may not work for anyone else, but you never know. Good luck 👍🍀.

Tiffany T.
Hanover, IN
My favorite flavor of oatmeal of all time. I absolutely love eating this oatmeal throughout the day. I could literally have three packets throughout the day because it is that delicious. It never gets old. So yummy. I have been eating the same oatmeal since I was a child.
Temisan O.
Overland Park
Does this have any nuts in it?