BY QUAKER #21 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Quaker™ Maple & Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal.
Est. 1877.
Natural & artificial flavors.
Heart Healthy Oatmeal™.
As part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, 3g daily of oat soluble fiber may help reduce the risk of heart disease. This product provides 1g per serving.
Per packet.
160 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 2% DV.
260mg sodium, 11% DV.
12g sugars.
3g fiber, 12% DV.
Iron, 10% DV.
10 - 1.51 oz (43 g) packets. see more...

shawna s.
Moberly, MO
Fantastic. Great flavor, easy open, easy to cook. Affordable and able to get from most stores! I purchase this a ton!! Love it! My kids who are picky eaters love it too. So win win. Hands down my favorite oatmeal!
Julie M.
This is my favorite flavor of oatmeal. It is sweet and amazing and has a nice texture to it! I eat this so often because it fills me up and is quick and easy. Sometimes, I will add flavored creamer or chocolate chips to it to change up the flavor! Good price too!
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
Out most eaten flavor! I buy this if it's on sale for less than the Woman's it if I am doing at BJs or Tops and need instant oatmeal. I prefer buying the Wegmans it Aldi beans though as I don't think the Quaker stands out enough to pay the name brand price.
Sophia G.
I love how easy it is to make this oat meal. Sometimes it hard to make room to eat breakfast in the morning so this in a nice little breakfast to have. It's very quick to make if your on a tight schedule.
Danielle J.
Cumming, GA
My favorite oatmeal of all time! It's super quick and easy. Great flavor and filling. And a little something extra i do (which might sound weird to some) if I'm feeling a bit more hungry in the morning I'll add a fried egg to the top with a bit of salt. You may never eat it without it again!
Angie G.
Canton, GA
Over all the flavor of this product is ok, I will give it a 3 for convenience. I don't buy it unless I am in a pinch though because of the amount of sugar that is in it, and the fact that it is one of the highly pesticide sprayed brands on the market. Even though it has a good price, I would recommend spending a little more for a healthier product.
Anna V.
This is my favorite oatmeal flavor to eat for breakfast. It's very filling and healthy as well. Whenever I need a quick filling breakfast this is my go-to. Definitely recommend everyone to try this brand of oatmeal or even this flavor or any flavor by that matter.
Jhen T.
Northridge, CA
This is an easy breakfast fix for me when I am rushing. I pair this oatmeal with a cup of black coffee and I am good to go. I love the brown sugar and cinnamon taste of this one compare to other flavors. This is staple in my kitchen. I recommend this to anyone who wants to try easy oatmeal fix in the morning.
Kia W.
Pearland, TX
My favorite oatmeal variant. I even make banana pancakes with it. I just add bananas and egg and voila! Tastes so good and so easy to make. Readily available in any grocery stores. This one is definitely a staple in my pantry.
Becky H.
Quincy, OH
Our whole family loves Quaker instant oatmeal. We buy different flavors from time to time Maple and brown sugar is probably purchased eight out of 10 times. It's definitely our favorite in this family. It is very comforting and filling.