Add a Photo

By QUAKER OATS
Quaker™ Maple & Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal.
Est. 1877.
Natural & artificial flavors.
Heart Healthy Oatmeal™.
As part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, 3g daily of oat soluble fiber may help reduce the risk of heart disease. This product provides 1g per serving.
Per packet.
160 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 2% DV.
260mg sodium, 11% DV.
12g sugars.
3g fiber, 12% DV.
Iron, 10% DV.
10 - 1.51 oz (43 g) packets.
Photos (6)
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND

I love this oatmeal. It is my favorite brand and flavor. I've tried the same flavor in the off brand because most of the time there's no difference, but I could tell with the oatmeal. The off brand just didn't compare. The reason I would give this 4 stars is because I go through it so quickly. 1 packet just isn't enough to satisfy me so I have to have 2 packets at a time. I think they really need to change the portion sizes.
Abbigail F.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA

This is my one year old daughters favorite breakfast and sometimes dinner option. There are days when I can't get her eat hardly anything because she is being stubborn, however she rarely denies eating this brown sugar oatmeal. I also love the ease of the individual packs, it makes it easy for me to grab and stick in her diaper bag to take to day care. The flavor is also delicious it is something the whole family enjoys.
Claire E.
Claire E.
Santa Monica , Ca

Mhmmm. Quaker Maple & Brown Sugar Instant oatmeal is my GO TO and has been for years. It's affordable, only has 160 calories per package, and seriously tastes like dessert!! In the morning I'll add sliced almonds to it to give it a bit of protien, or sometimes in the evening if I'm craving something sweet but trying to be healthy, I'll make a bowl to satisfy my sweet tooth. Love this stuff!
Sam M.
Sam M.
Sugar Hill, GA

Love this with a little butter and cinnamon. I like to eat it hot with either water or milk, as well as cold with milk. Both methods are very satisfying as well as filling for upwards of 3-4 hours. It is also nice to add in some fresh fruit every once and while! The best part is how easy and quick it is to prepare on a busy morning!
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.

Favorite flavor of oatmeal. I use two packets for lunch or a late night snack. I prefer heating the water first and then pouring it into the bowl. Sometimes though the brown sugar in the packets can be very hard. If that is the case, I found it best to break up the brown sugar first before adding the water.
Sana A.
Sana A.

I've recently made it a habit of getting oatmeal into my diet because it is a healthy alternative to sugary cereals, plus its quick to make. My favorite flavor is maple brown sugar and now my husband is hooked as well. He takes a packet to work each morning and it's a quick and healthy breakfast option.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Oceanside, CA

My definite favorite breakfast item! The healthiest and most energy boosting cereal to get a kickstart on your day!!! Tastes amazing, you can make it anyway you desire! I just recently learned you can use the bag that the oatmeal comes in to measure out the water needed for the perfect oatmeal!! YUM!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Palmdale, CA

I prefer this sometimes instead of cereal in the morning. I usually put fruits in it such as strawberries, blueberries, or bananas. They are pretty affordable and it makes me feel great knowing I'm getting good nutrients into my system. I would definitely recommend Quaker instant oatmeal.
Jess Y.
Jess Y.

This stuff is delicious, I love adding banana or blueberry to this. It's quick to make when I have class and doesn't take long either. I have been making it all through college, especially when I lived in a dorm room. Definitely a staple breakfast for anyone in a hurry!
Savannah J.
Savannah J.

I don't think there is another oatmeal as classic as Quaker, especially the maple & brown sugar flavor. This is a great way to start my day and each bite is always delicious. Is just as good with hot water as it is with milk and it helps keep me full until my next meal!

Join Now