Add a Photo

By QUAKER OATS
Quaker™ Maple & Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal.
Est. 1877.
Natural & artificial flavors.
Heart Healthy Oatmeal™.
As part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, 3g daily of oat soluble fiber may help reduce the risk of heart disease. This product provides 1g per serving.
Per packet.
160 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 2% DV.
260mg sodium, 11% DV.
12g sugars.
3g fiber, 12% DV.
Iron, 10% DV.
10 - 1.51 oz (43 g) packets.
Photos (5)
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Dover, DE

OMG! Where do I even begin with this? I, myself, LOVE Quaker Oats Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal; however, sadly, I have to share with the hubby...and yes, kids too, lol. We are definitely one oatmeal eating family. When I say I buy like 3-4 20ct boxes of this one flavor and same brand EVERY month, it's for real. To make it worse, that usually doesn't eve last us a month. Im lucky to get 2 1/2 weeks out of them. Best oatmeal ever. Off brands, I've tried, and its a unanimous decision in my household, nobody likes any of them, other than quaker oats! I'm sure I speak for my entire house when I say we would all recommend this brand and flavor to any and everybody we know!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND

I love this oatmeal. It is my favorite brand and flavor. I've tried the same flavor in the off brand because most of the time there's no difference, but I could tell with the oatmeal. The off brand just didn't compare. The reason I would give this 4 stars is because I go through it so quickly. 1 packet just isn't enough to satisfy me so I have to have 2 packets at a time. I think they really need to change the portion sizes.
Abbigail F.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA

This is my one year old daughters favorite breakfast and sometimes dinner option. There are days when I can't get her eat hardly anything because she is being stubborn, however she rarely denies eating this brown sugar oatmeal. I also love the ease of the individual packs, it makes it easy for me to grab and stick in her diaper bag to take to day care. The flavor is also delicious it is something the whole family enjoys.
Claire E.
Claire E.
Santa Monica, CA

Mhmmm. Quaker Maple & Brown Sugar Instant oatmeal is my GO TO and has been for years. It's affordable, only has 160 calories per package, and seriously tastes like dessert!! In the morning I'll add sliced almonds to it to give it a bit of protien, or sometimes in the evening if I'm craving something sweet but trying to be healthy, I'll make a bowl to satisfy my sweet tooth. Love this stuff!
Sam M.
Sam M.
Sugar Hill, GA

Love this with a little butter and cinnamon. I like to eat it hot with either water or milk, as well as cold with milk. Both methods are very satisfying as well as filling for upwards of 3-4 hours. It is also nice to add in some fresh fruit every once and while! The best part is how easy and quick it is to prepare on a busy morning!
Lia D.
Lia D.
Toronto, ON

This is always my go to for breakfast. I'm not big on eating in the morning but this stuff goes down easy and tastes great! I notice some weight loss when adding oatmeal fibre to my diet in the morning, I think it helps keep your eating habits under control for the rest of the day. I would definitely recommend!
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.

Favorite flavor of oatmeal. I use two packets for lunch or a late night snack. I prefer heating the water first and then pouring it into the bowl. Sometimes though the brown sugar in the packets can be very hard. If that is the case, I found it best to break up the brown sugar first before adding the water.
Sana A.
Sana A.

I've recently made it a habit of getting oatmeal into my diet because it is a healthy alternative to sugary cereals, plus its quick to make. My favorite flavor is maple brown sugar and now my husband is hooked as well. He takes a packet to work each morning and it's a quick and healthy breakfast option.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Oceanside, CA

My definite favorite breakfast item! The healthiest and most energy boosting cereal to get a kickstart on your day!!! Tastes amazing, you can make it anyway you desire! I just recently learned you can use the bag that the oatmeal comes in to measure out the water needed for the perfect oatmeal!! YUM!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Palmdale, CA

I prefer this sometimes instead of cereal in the morning. I usually put fruits in it such as strawberries, blueberries, or bananas. They are pretty affordable and it makes me feel great knowing I'm getting good nutrients into my system. I would definitely recommend Quaker instant oatmeal.

Join Now